I'm normally very silly and easy to get along with, but I clam up and become a totally different person around guys I like. I come off as being serious, slightly defensive and very un-me. How can I change this?
lostinwunderland lostinwunderland 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You may never out grow your shyness but someone special will come your way and recognize you and your shyness as a special trait.. boldness can be overwhelming..

Best Answer

That's hopeful! =)

Best Answer

Don't. Just love yourself and realize that you're intelligent. Self-confidence without arrogance will follow and the shyness will be as a leaf in the wind.

Best Answer

Good point about self-love. I'm working on that.

Best Answer

nooooo, dont even START using alcohol for that! maybe you're trying to talk to the wrong guys. In a social situation, do you talk to any guys? maybe you could practice with someone? if you like a guy, ,you probably know what they're into. Start with a question, that always works!

Best Answer

The crazy thing is that my best friend is a guy. I've had plenty of guy friends throughout my life so far and I've had no problem being open and natural around them. Once I like a guy, though, I second-guess myself, act weird and come off a little stiff. I've used alcohol before dates, but I have a hard time stopping at one and I don't want to be a drunken fool. I just want to feel natural, confident and at ease. It's so much easier said than done.

Best Answer

Bl0wjobs solve everything.

Best Answer

alcohol

Best Answer