You may never out grow your shyness but someone special will come your way and recognize you and your shyness as a special trait.. boldness can be overwhelming..

Best Answer

That's hopeful! =)

Best Answer

nooooo, dont even START using alcohol for that! maybe you're trying to talk to the wrong guys. In a social situation, do you talk to any guys? maybe you could practice with someone? if you like a guy, ,you probably know what they're into. Start with a question, that always works!

Best Answer

The crazy thing is that my best friend is a guy. I've had plenty of guy friends throughout my life so far and I've had no problem being open and natural around them. Once I like a guy, though, I second-guess myself, act weird and come off a little stiff. I've used alcohol before dates, but I have a hard time stopping at one and I don't want to be a drunken fool. I just want to feel natural, confident and at ease. It's so much easier said than done.

Best Answer

alcohol

Best Answer

Add me n.I'll tell you how to over come that

Best Answer