i have been with the woman i love for a number of years,and sometimes she doubts that i love her as much as i say, i buy her flowers , small gifts, tell her i love her, what should i do to prove my heart is only for her.....help!
mrfreak mrfreak 31-35, M 13 Answers Mar 8, 2009

Find out what love is to her. For some it is words. For others is to service. My sister in law saw love as gifts. Get the book, Love Languages, and find out what her love language is. Words mean a lot to me, maybe because I am a wordsmith. I was dating a man once who I cared a great deal about. He knew how to use words. But in a moment of anger he called me a junk yard dog. I broke up with him and lost all love for him after than. He wanted to buy things for me and do things for me, but that settled it for me. Find out what her love language is.

Best Answer

you need to show her you love her constantly.<br />
do the dishes, pick up after yourself. Be attentive to her needs always, even when you are tired and don't feel like it. Show her you care about her, everyday. Tell her you love her with your mouth and your actions. Do it consistanly, that will prove it to her.....

Best Answer

Make sure she feels secure in the relationship. Lots of open communication, pay attention to the small things, and always tell her you love her.

Best Answer

Do the dishes, learn how to cook once a week for her, and try to find out what made you fall in love with her from the beginning. Keep looking at what hers her the only woman you want. If she has a problem she needs help with, just be the man and do it unexpectedly. Its often the smallest things you do that adds up to making sure your the one. Oh did you get engaged yet?

Best Answer

surprise her when she least expects it.<br />
Use your imagination...learn a new language or something that throws her completely off guard.

Best Answer

i will answer your question with a question. what do you do that makes her think you do not love her? in otherwords, examine yourself.

Best Answer

try to understand her.try always put her on the first place.even if it's not always easy she'll see that you're trying hard for her.don't try to change her.accept her as she is.explane yourself with patience.<br />
and just say it.say i love you very sincerily and often<br />
good luck ;)

Best Answer

Read "The Love Dare" and DO everything it says. I SWEAR this will do the trick. YOU do it for her. If you find you can understand the message in this book (it explains the very essence of love and how easily we go wrong in it)- this will change you and her forever.

Best Answer

Simple things are very helpful- hug her often, kiss her slowly and deeply (sorry if this is cheesy- but it works), do something together that you both enjoy and can be proud of (social dancing, hiking, travelling, take a class together- wine tasting, etc.), ask her how she's doing. That other person is right- it's not about buying stuff- "the essence of romance is uncertainty"- try new things together = )

Best Answer

Take her out for a night on the town and just party!

Best Answer