thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 16 Answers May 16, 2012

Gay like happy??? what a nice thought

Best Answer

first, whenever we see a guy in a suit with short hair, we need to yell, "he can't look like that" and pin him to the ground and forcibly apply hair extensions. that will make people like us.

Best Answer

Bite your tongue! Not everyone can be gay. It's an exclusive club, *****. *snaps*

But no, seriously, the world needs breeders to maintain balance.

Best Answer

Didn't you get the memo?

Best Answer

I am firmly of the opinion that there was no such memo. I challenge you to prove otherwise! *puffs up*

Best Answer

Breeder here. Who wants to have babies with me?

Best Answer

Probably some chicks n' stuff. *nods*

Best Answer

free T-shirts?

Best Answer

A show on Mtv called 16 and Fabulous?

Best Answer

Round them up and force them to watch Glee

Best Answer

gold

Best Answer

I'd kill myself first

Best Answer

Viva la Resistance!

Best Answer

Ask the fairy queen to wave her magic wand?

Best Answer

Now that's just gross. Make the fairy queen put it away!

Best Answer

BWAHAHA!

Best Answer

just continue with the "gay agenda" as prescribed. have a gay shower, followed by a gay cup of coffee, then drive "gay" to work.....

slowly but surely this process will bring them all over.

Best Answer

It's my understanding that people don't choose to be gay but rather are born gay. I never really believed that, but that's what they said to defend their life-style choice. So about the only way you could do that is by Genetic engineering. Force straights to submit to having their babies be genetically modified before that are "hatched".

Since there would no longer be straight people to procreate, the gays would die out anyway and that would be the end of mankind.

Best Answer

If Caeser were alive you would be chained to an oar!

Best Answer

I never knew there was a "gay agenda" beyond trying to equal rights. Are you saying gay people want everyone to be gay? Where are we going to get babies?

Best Answer

The extermination of the human race is part of the agenda.

Best Answer

This has me pitcuring a gay comic book supervillain

Best Answer

Perhaps you're being paranoid

Best Answer

And what is your agenda with the girls when all the boys are gay?

Unless you are gay yourself, most guys would think of anything just to get sex from girls.

Best Answer

Add flouride to the water, and really shocking show gay people having a normal relationship or getting married. I mean the tv here is full of straight married couples and every straight couple gets married............. oh wait we dont :-P

Best Answer

You could try blowing them all and see if that works!

Best Answer