Seriously, I am becoming ridiculously skinny, and need to bulk up. And I don't mean I need to put on FAT.
amberdextrous amberdextrous 51-55, M 23 Answers Dec 28, 2009

EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN, ESP RED MEAT, AND DO RESISTANCE TRAINING

Best Answer

Take up smoking weed and visit some buffets.

Best Answer

Let me put my head on your shoulder and my heart in my hands.

Best Answer

Drink cans of insure 3 times a day with your meal. I have seen patients that were very thin put on that much weight in a short time. It has a lot of vitamins to.

Best Answer

drink a 6 pack every night.

Best Answer

start taking weight gainer<br />
follow up with high reps low weight to start<br />
then slowly start to increase the weight as you get stronger as well as put on more wieght<br />
you will also want to lower the reps to 5-8<br />
this is the ideal amount of reps to gain muscle and build a leaner body

Best Answer

start by increasing your calories slowly or else you're going to be sick over all the food you consume. also do it smart and bench press. adding muscle to your bones packs on the pounds and makes it an attractive gain vs a tub of lard that hangs around.

Best Answer

Drink weight gainers muscle shakes, and pump iron until your veins pop out of your neck! :)

Best Answer

There are shakes you can buy at places like GNC... they are for bulking up... caloric and I think contain lots of protein too. Maybe if you comsume good fats.<br />
Man, do I ever wish i had a similar problem.

Best Answer

extra protein - resistance exercises

Best Answer

run everyday and eat right after...

Best Answer

eat lard bacon and mayonnaise sandwiches

Best Answer

Eat,eat,and eat. Repeat. lol.

Best Answer

Sylvester Stallone went on a pancake diet when he had to gain weight for "Copland." Try it at your own risk!

Best Answer