I would write a letter stating that I respectfully request that my boss accepts this as my letter of resignation due to another job offer. (If that is the case). Thank them for the opportunity they gave you when they gave you this position, but you feel you would be better suited to the new offer. Respectfully request that you retain their permission to put them down as a reference (if applicable) for any future positions.<br />
Make sure you get your record of employment and anything else they owe you, which if you don't work for your two weeks (the notice period) they may not have to give you anything in the way of pay. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

Its not you, its me.

Best Answer

'Please don't hurt me, or I'll have to hurt you'. *Hands boss a letter worded so diplomatically it's actually cryptic*.

Best Answer

say " you elitist pig, i work and slave all day while you pad your pockets with the fruits of MY labor-I'm outta here you inconsiderate, evil, greedy bazterd."

Best Answer

Um i would just say i regret to inform you i am giving you my teo weeks notice

Best Answer

"I am on a highyway to hell but baby I will be back in black"

Best Answer