Kapcagi Kapcagi 18-21 6 Answers Apr 1, 2012

No, you destroy my stuff.

Best Answer

Short and sweet.

Best Answer

If its gonna be unpleasant might as well make it short.

Best Answer

'no.. I don't apprecite that you you never bring my things back in good shape"..

Best Answer

that's true... if we give them borrow in 100% good condition they'll return it in 50% or worse,,,, Arghh!!!

Best Answer

I am unwilling to lend you any of my belongings as you were unwilling or unable to take care of the belongings I've lent to you in the past.

Best Answer

tell them because you have lent things out to other people and recieved back in bad condition you are no longer doing this-and tell them nothing personal. I dont get my stuff back at all half the time

Best Answer

"I'll sell it to you for the price it currently costs new, plus tax, plus the gas for me to go pick it up, plus he convenience fee for you just strolling over here for it, plus the break-in fee for me having gone through the effort of wearing off that ugly factory-fresh sheen, plus the training fee for me telling you about all of its quirks. ...or you can go buy one for yourself. scranus."

Best Answer

you break it , you buy it lol.

Best Answer