He hasn't supported me in any way with money, I just lost my job a few months ago. I do want to save our love but it is so hard to communicate. Are regular mail letters more meaningful? I am very proud of him and feel all I do is stress him out. I just want to be there for him, at least when e gets back. Should I move near base? WE HAVE NEVER LIVED TOGETHER! I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A PLACE TO EVEN COOK HIM DINNER! WE GOT IN OUR FIRST "REAL FIGHT" WHILE E WAS ON RR AND HE LEFT TOWN WITH HIS FAMILY( WHO DON'T LIKE US MARRIED) AND TOLD ME ON THE PHONE HE WANTED A DIVORCE. WE HAVE ALWAYS COMMUNICATED OR WANTS AND NEEDS TO EACH OTHER BUT SINCE HE LEFT HAVE NOT. I AM SCARED TO LOOSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. AND NO I NEVER CHEATED OR EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT IT. I KEEP MYSELF OUT OF THOSE TYPES OF SITUATIONS. **sorry for the caps my keyboard isn't working. I have been begging for help since I got sick months ago. I usually make money
fallenwife fallenwife 41-45, F 14 Answers Mar 29, 2010

Exhaust all of your options, and hang in there, keep him in your heart and love him in his absence, recite your vows, open your heart and pray to God about it.

Best Answer

Usually when they return, they are so happy to find you there waiting that all is forgiven and forgotten and that is probably the best way to go. That is from a retired navy Wife with 20 + under her belt.<br />
Good luck hon.

Best Answer

Your husband should be supporting you financially whether he is deployed or not. When I was overseas,in the days before cell phones, I was not much of a letter writer. Still my wife got a monthly military allotment which came partly out of my pay. Still I managed to write enough to let her know that I still cared. Be careful with your heart and your expectations. It takes two people to keep a relationship alive.

Best Answer

Move near base.

Best Answer

right now all u can do is show u love him and care. Honestly the place he isin is a bad place my fiacne is deployed and we have been goin up and down in our relationship since hes been gone. He doesnt mean anythin by it. Its the stress and just what he has to go through. Email me if u need someone to talk to.. Keep ur head up girl be strong

Best Answer

Oh dear. It sounds as if his mind is made up. Plus his family is influencing him. Maybe it's time for you to be strong and let this guy go.

Best Answer

Get a support system and work. Dont worry about what others think, you are the master of your own destiny.

Best Answer

I do not understand why your husband doesn't support you in any way with money...why???<br />
It is hard to be away from your loved one while they are deployed. Yes! Write letters, write them often. Good luck.

Best Answer

Honey PM me well chat about your hubby more... In privet.<br />
Love, Prem.

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yIYNjoW94I<br />
just watch this video, you will not understand the language but you will be able to undestand the theme.<br />
this is video from movie, but it is reality of the people like you, you can see in it how they are trying to manage

Best Answer

save it from what?

Best Answer

uuummm...wait patiently.........

Best Answer

counseling

Best Answer