preetypitho preetypitho 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Save your apologies for people who care. This person doesn't even care enough to talk to you, so forget them.

Best Answer

i can not forget him.I've tried plenty of times.but no he is my best buddy.i can't forget him so quick

Best Answer

He is not thinking about you, so you should not be thinking about him.

Best Answer

who knows.maybe he is but he is just so mad that doesn't want to talk to me

Best Answer

I would choose to write them a letter. That way they have your thoughts of apology in a form that is more longlasting than your spoken words would ever be. They will read your letter once... then read it again later... and then read it again after that... until their heart finally softens and they finally accept your apology.

Best Answer

You can't, it's just that simple.

Best Answer

Don't. Let them cool off before you say anything to them. If they just don't want to plain talk to you at all, don't say anything until they talk to you. If they don't talk to you ever again, sorry won't ever cut it, so you should move on.

Best Answer

Email them a note or write a letter, send a card or something along that line that simply says....I'm sorry, please give me a chance to talk to you and explain. I miss having you in my life.

Best Answer

he will never read it.he is just that mad at me.

Best Answer

He might surprise you. At any rate, at least you will know that you tried everything you could and if he's still not willing, then maybe it's time to move on. Sending him a note or something let's him see you are sorry and wanting to talk and will give him a chance to think about it and possibly calm down and maybe then he will be willing to listen and hear your apology. It's worth a try!

Best Answer

Just keep shouting sorry at them.

Best Answer

You say sorry by not talking to them. Because they don't want to talk to you. Learn to let go.

Best Answer

Send a note.

Best Answer