Palexandria Palexandria 18-21, F 17 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Look into her eyes when you see her. Listen when she talks to you. When you see her stop what you are doing and focus on her, so she knows she is more important than anything else. Catch her eye and smile while giving a nod of your head when you see her across a room or in a group. Always do something to acknowledge her presence. Always shut off everything else when she wants your attention. Relax you body and slow down when you are with her so she knows you are comfortable. It is not really doing things. It is remembering in your mind she is important and you do appreciate and love her. Keeping that foremost in your mind will cause your body to provide the nonverbal clues. And when you do speak, smile as you speak and let the relaxed muscles of a smile flavor the voice with that soft smile so she hears it in the tone no matter what the words are.

Best Answer

I like your answer!

Best Answer

make her dinner

Best Answer

i had some one who did that for me ( i would have to agree with you on this on)

Best Answer

buy her a best friend card with you both acting silly in a pic

Best Answer

Just be affectionate.

Best Answer

hugs and kisses or show her you love her and ask nothing in return :)

Best Answer

It really depends on her Love Language. I suggest all couples take a look at this book. It will help you to understand how to communicate love to each other so it is truly meaningful. Some want touch, acts of service, quality time, words of affirmation, or a combination.

Best Answer

With a strap-on.

Best Answer

Cupcakes and hugs?

Best Answer

She works at a bakery so cupcakes are no good :/

Best Answer

Make love to her face.

Best Answer

your just a young guy arnt you? this one made me laugh.

Best Answer

hugs

Best Answer