No stories, no friends, no experiences.............do you even have a penis??

Best Answer

easiest is to pretend to be asleep, stroke and make it semi har or hard, your choice, then pull the leg of your boxers up as you lay on the couch, one leg off to the floor and there ya go, works for me!

Best Answer

u are sick man

Best Answer

Just do it casually one day. Be careless about wanking. Try to get caught. Lay on your bed when your sister or mom is about and have a quick pull at your ******.<br />
It happened to me one time. My mom burst into the room but there was an open drawer blocking the door. My mom looked in the dressing chest mirror and saw me lying on the bed with my **** in my hand. She quickly withdrew but I know she saw my penis. Although it was an accident I sometimes get turned on by it. I would not liked to have tried it for real though.<br />
So like I say just be careless about wanking and hope that your mom or sister bursts into the room whilst you are pumping your ****. The intruder will not stay around but will rush off.<br />
Then you must live with the embarrassment<br />
Let us know how you get on.

Best Answer

Two things are important here, if your still into this. <br />
1. Never be obvious, its tempting to ramp up the thrill, but if you are even a lil foreward with this fetish your penis wont even be there focus. They will often feel threatened, or used & boys often don even notice it. (this is a scary world for women, dont make it worse) <br />
2. If u are going to do this the only way to get the reaction ur lookin for (yes i know what it is) is to let them think it was thier idea to "have a quick peak" or that it was as pretty much thier accident. This means not forcing it by being blatant, sit back & let i happen or not.<br />
As to exactly how to go about it... not givin up my old pervy teen trade secrets lol & not gonna encourage you to take it any further other than to say.. ur mom & sis r unlikly to b interested.

Best Answer

You should pretend to be asleep whilst naked and leave your door wide open so they can just walk in then they will see it.

Ive done it and it worked then i convinced my sister to take all her clothes off at night then i went in her room and took my clothes off so we were both fully naked then we had some fun. It has become a regular thing now

Best Answer

omg That's exactly what I want to do

Best Answer

I'd try showing it accidentally to strangers; not family.

Best Answer

first of all your mom has seen your **** so if you show her she will think you are sick keep the f*****g thing in your boxers

Best Answer

why would you want to do that

Best Answer

when ur sister is asleep put ur **** in her mouth
she will like it

Best Answer

Any luck man??

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer