i only have two tones in a conversation: sarcasm and apathy. help
totallying totallying 22-25, M 8 Answers May 6, 2012

To sound sincere you have to be sincere. Why do you only want to sound sincere?

Best Answer

because it doesn't sound that way to others. i know i did something wrong but hearing my sorry sounds like i don't mean it. it's annoying that they don't believe me even if i do mean it. i can't help but grumble but i do mean every letter, syllable of the word sorry

Best Answer

my question as well but I answered as if he meant that he IS sincere but "comes off" as being sarcastic or apathetic and went from there; interested in his reply.

Best Answer

ok, I get your point, then put the word sincere into the apology. I am sincerely sorry for what happend, it won't happen again and can we forget it and continue our friendship as before? (this of course is only an example)

Best Answer

oops; that makes sincerity less probable. Can you "get out of yourself" a bit and let "wonder" become part of your perspective? <br />
With wonder comes awe, with awe comes respect, with respect comes appreciation and thankfulness...sincerity (humility too) comes when we see, appreciate and speak to the beauty that we have absolutely nothing to do with...try it and let me know how it works for you.

Best Answer

i will. thanks. great answer though.

Best Answer

the best way to sound sincere is to always tell the truth

Best Answer

Let the passion come out of you... Let your words burn out of you and even if you stutter or say "like" to much, your tone of voice will make everything sound better. Soften your voice and relax.

Best Answer

You must say how you feel, and mean what you say. It's that's simple. To me, it seems you hold back what your really trying to say. Once you start speaking your mind, you won't be able to stop! Give it a try :)

Best Answer

Perhaps you should try to fake it.

Best Answer