SAD7 SAD7 26-30, F 7 Answers Feb 25, 2011

First make a tentative plan and set a tentative date to accomplish everything necessary for a successful relocation. Consider the cost of housing at the new location, job location, money to last till first check, cost of travel to the new location, the least number of items necessary to take, location of documents, the means of travel (bus, train, or auto), emergency contact if something goes wrong. It does not matter if you miss a date, just keep working on the plan, and make the leap. <br />
My Creek grandmother often said, "Don't forget to follow the buffalo". <br />
Yes, you can do it even with two kids, people do it all the time.

Best Answer

i say if u want to go...GO! it's ur life, and u dont have to be anywhere u dont want to be:))

Best Answer

My option is that you need to figure out what the problem is first, that you hate your life so bad. It almost sounds like someone has hurt you really bad. Your next step is think about this rationally. The legal aspects. You have children. Where im from, you cannot leave the state without the fathers permission. What about your family? Would you want to hurt your family, by taking there grandchildren away from them. I'm sorry... I don't know your situtation, and i'm not judging you either. I feel bad for you. Please remember, no matter where you live, you should always put yourself first! Then your kids. I did just that! I took my kids and moved 2000 miles from everybody and everything i had ever known. I started life over, because of a bad divorce. I had to go back to face the court, and the judge did let me take my kids. Fortunately, everything worked out for me. I wish you and your kids the best! Write if you need to talk!!

Best Answer

Packing up and moving is NOT the answer in itself. Unless you deal with the real root causes you will simply transfer the old you to the new location, baggage and all.<br />
Sit down and made a written list (you will want to refer back to it later, so write it down) of the things you really NEED to change. Then work out why each of those has to change. That will give you a perspective on the real problems. Maybe you only need to move around the corner or chnage jobs. That will be much less disruptive than moving away from family and starting the kids in new schools. Think it through carefully.

Best Answer

have a detailed plan & a back up plan..............i did it :-)

Best Answer

Did you feel bad for leaving everything including your family and friends

Best Answer

it feels like yu want to runaway,dont! tell yur self that yu want new life!

Best Answer

I feel like runninig just running and not looking back I hate my life.I would just like to start over with my kids.Somewhere far were no one can hurt me or bother me.Were I can put my self first and stop trying to help every one else thank u for ur responce

Best Answer

There are things that you can change to make it better and its up to you to do that.

Best Answer