Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 17 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Work

get some blackmail on em

Best Answer

By realising, s/he may be your manager, but hes just a person, doing a job. Theres nothing special about him. And clearly, if your afraid of that person, then hes a crap manager with no people skills. Now is a person like that, who isnt approachable, worth being afraid of?

Best Answer

If he dislikes you and disrespects you for no reason then stop giving a f uck. They've shown you they don't care for you nor do they have respect so unless it's work related, f uck 'em. <br />
I was afraid of my boss because I sought his approval but when he showed me how little he thought of me, I stopped caring. I did my work but I didn't cringe when he decided to confront me. I faced him head on instead of biting my tongue.

Best Answer

imagine him naked, eating a messy sandwich

Best Answer

You should not, if he/she is creating a hostile work environment, then you should report that to HR.<br />
Unless of course you are always goofing off...

Best Answer

if you got a good reason to be afraid of him, turn him in

Best Answer

Get to know him/her better. People are often not as bad as they may seem.

Best Answer

Why are you afraid of?

Best Answer

Intimidated...maybe, but scared?

Best Answer

By realizing that fear will never benefit you.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Get a different job.

Best Answer