MsSammiiJo MsSammiiJo 18-21, F 30 Answers Mar 30, 2010

Do you really want to stop? I have asked myself this same question....but I enjoy sex and it isnt like im going home with "randoms" and I am totally safe. So, as long as you are taking care of yourself, and are not harming anyone....why stop?

Best Answer

Don't shave before you go out. I did just that ,I can't say no, but I met a guy who fell head over heals for me because I said no. I told him it's cos im not like that. Don''t tell him it was the hairy moof!!! We did it the next time I saw him though.

Best Answer

lets not ruin a good thing here hun

Best Answer

Don't STOP! (at least til after I meet you)

Best Answer

Hold your standards higher so not every one can reach them

Best Answer

You don't need to stop you just need to choose better partners. Have sex with nice guys. They won't make you feel like a "ho" and they'll probably want a relationship which means you can have tons of sex with them whenever you want and both of you will feel really good about it afterwards. Remember to use condoms.

Best Answer

So, you like girls? (kidding) But seriously I am pretty easy myself, I have a bf so he gets it all now. But when I was single I became extremely picky. Only guys who are a certain height, weight, ethniticity, certian facial features. make em so specific that only few men (or women) fall into your criteria..

Best Answer

Why should you even stop? If youre enjoying yourself then go for it!

Best Answer

You decide what is best for you. If it is damaging you to be free with your favors, then reevaluate. <br />
Some men will not respect you and some women will condemn you. That is their problem unless you let them make it yours.<br />
Enjoy yourself and do what you want until you don't want to anymore.

Best Answer

Shall I be blunk....?<br />
Play with yourself before you go out so that sex isn't on your mind.... unless you are a total Nympho and that just makes you worse in which case ask your Doctor for Bromide!!! (that is a joke not something you should actually do)

Best Answer

Even Santa loves a go ho ho ho.....really what is wrong with having fun as long as it is safe sex.

Best Answer

what chocolatebar posted is stupid. Cause I cant see anything bad about ******* around as long as you at least try to not hurt people. But "nice guys" thinking they got a girlfriend now will be hurt. Especially if they try and care for weeks and you dont mind telling them whats up even if its obvious they mean it seriously.You can expect normal respect, but you dont care about his character so dont expect him to do. Im not stupid enough (anymore) to take em seriously, but if i would i d be hurt (girls running around saying i love you to every 2nd, maybe feeling it but only till alcohol is gone, im working at a disco). And well, If i talk to a girl expecting shes only a nice body making noises i dont care about (talking) im quite uncharming, so i allow myself to dream a little bit. and then, whatever happens, next morning i listen to eskimo callboy 5dollar bitchcore. Not really thinking shes that way but keeping in mind it could. Not being angry, but falling in love is sadly a bad idea in this case. <br />
So....if you meet a really nice (stupid) guy you d better tell him afterwards whats up. May you even should depict yourself worse than you are. <br />
But: Telling whats up before may wont work... Met a really beautiful girl on a party that suddenly started to complain nobody wants to kiss her. Cause she told from the beginning she only wants fun, so consequently she didnt care about character. She was so easy that guys got scared she would rob them or something :D <br />
Dont stop being easy. but if you see someone really likes you may let him know somehow its just fun before. and definitely aferwards.<br />
and.....just search for dark corners and shut up about it : D Thats all you can do. You are easy. Just dont let everybody know.

Best Answer

I am in the camp of those asking "why?" You seem to be enjoying the sex you are having but cringe at the judgement of other women, and to some degree the concern that no man will want such a "used" woman. The truth is, in this new world, men are not so concerned about the number of partners you have had as they once were. Sometimes they don't want to know, and some, like me, might find the stories fun. <br />
If you are having sex to get affection, or if you can only feel good about yourself when you can get a guy to **** you or *** in your mouth, then there are things to work on. But if you just like to have a good time, and like the feeling you get when someone new kisses/fondles/takes you for the first time, then enjoy yourself. <br />
When you are ready to settle down, find a guy that wants to settle down, but not all the way. Chances are that you won't ever want to really be a one man woman. Once a woman has had as much variety as you have it is hard to just be with one and not grow bored as all get out. So, perhaps you can find a man who is more interested in total love than total faithfulness.

Best Answer

I delt with same issue at one point. I found it made me feel bad and I thought alot about who I may meet fall in love with and he begins to ask about my past sex life. I thought starting a lie about my sex life with someone I met would only be the start of an ending. Well I slowly begin finding myself and finding what I wanted to have in life. You can be addicted to sex, just like anything else. You have to ask yourself question not only about meeting someone but the risk of unplanned pregnancy or diseases. You may know the person but never really know the person at same time. I dont judge you at all because I think everyone has experience this sort of thing. You just got to know what you want out of life also if your looking for a relationship one day then I would say that people talk no matter what and Im sure if you find someone you dont want him to think its just a relationship ba<x>sed on sex. Like many say have respect for yourself, I dont think thats it I think you do have respect for yourself just really confussed.

Best Answer

a lot of the time women just want affection and to feel good for that moment if it makes you feel bad later its bad sex if you have to be drunk or high donot do it only with some one who cares for you as a person.

Best Answer

Why would you want to stop? If your single and enjoy sex, do your thing, @&*% what everybody else thinks.

Best Answer

I can see no real reason that you should try to "curb" your desires. If you are feeling it with a guy, why shouldnt you indulge in the sweet stuff. It has always perplexed me why people in general, are so hung up about sex... or seeing it as something to "give" to someone else... Sex is also a verb, meaning its something we do. If you like it, then its perfectly acceptable to do it, and as often as you desire.

Best Answer

Mast.urbate it puts a ease on any sexual frustration plus makes the intercourse 3times better. Learn your body and know what gets you off. So when you meet a guy it wont feel as if you need more than one to get the feel right explosion.

Best Answer

Just keep in mind there is no safe sex, only 'safer'.

Best Answer

me too.a couple of beers and am easy as a sunday morning.....

Best Answer