Learn to think like a Vulcan

Best Answer

Have all of them crushed and ground into the dirt until your soul crumbles, dries up and dies...then you can be numb like me. Then you'll be left with only the occasional outburst of violent, often self-destructive rage....I don't suggest it. As my father always said: "Life is pain. When it stops hurting, you're dead"<br />
So I guess the moral is, become a masochist and revel in your suffering.

Best Answer

Sarcasm, much? Anyways....meh. It's better than being hurt and acting like a weepy little ***** all the time.

Best Answer

Also...why I said "I don't suggest it."

Best Answer

just look the other way ,,,,,

Best Answer

You don't.

Best Answer

Braindeath is pretty reliable.

Best Answer

You can't. None of us can. We can hide it for long periods of time, but its going to come bursting out at some point. Its just a part of being human.

Best Answer

Never stop being emotional just check yourself make sure its what you really wanted...

Best Answer

Hate to bring this up, but, it could be medical. Had a friend to kept crying, wasn't feeling well not bad but just not well. He had brain cancer. Not saying you do, but if it is something really out of place for you and there have been no other changes, you might go get checked out.

Best Answer

Why do you want to?

Best Answer