I play tortures games its helps and shows the harm that i was doing to myself anger and depression triggered my cutting in school and with these games i somehow found relief <br />
to control my urges more also tumblr has been helping me get out things that i wanted to say when i am pissed off and that helps me also<br />
http://www.htfgames.com/web/tags/torture/<br />
https://www.mytherapycouch.com/online_therapy_session/<br />
http://www.tumblr.com/

Best Answer

I would say first an alternative. First it's healthier and won't be shunned as you can do it alone and without leaving signs. Karate has methods in which you strike yourself to muscle train taking incoming blows. Healthier because it makes you stronger and hopefully gives to others the impression you are not to be messed with instead of looking susceptible from over-whelming emotions. All you need are your two hands formed in fists and make contact forcefully, but not as to injure bone or organ-just muscle tissue, repeatedly to your torso, upper chest, arms, and jaw. Should exert you enough to blow the previous unwanted method from thought. Slap yourself too for not thinking of possible transmitting blood borne illnesses.<br />
Also anxiety sucks and I'm guessing that's what "possesses" you into said action, don't confine yourself to a small enclosed space. Also a recommendation take it for what its worth, good luck.

Best Answer

email me selfharmhelp2013@gmail.com for a chat

Best Answer

Cut deep enough and you'll stop immediately, I promise.

Best Answer

Trust me I've considered it

Best Answer

It's either one swift push in the direction of depression to which she may recover or periodical agonizing nudges into depression by cutting yourself just enough to bleed to which she isn't given time to recover. Choices, choices.

Best Answer

Get a good boy friend that can be with u 24/7, and can distract u, and pray, or u got too much time alone Im guessing, after a while(8yrs) my ex started cutting again but she didnt wana pray or read the bible so I stopped praying for her and she tried to kill me and herself so I didnt want my daughter to grow up around that ! I quit doing heroin for my daughter's sake its kinda like cutting I guess. Hey try looking in the mirror and say hey ok so ur a cutter but U still deserve to be loved and respected, and u have alot of love to give. love urself. I love u . GOD & Jezus loves u too ! they told me to tell u. Ur pal Hal

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

pull your head out of your *** and stop doing silly things just so other people will notice you and call to your cry for help. if they havent so far they wont they just see how foolish you are. <br />
if u really like it get into scarification atleast its art. n them people have balls not issues.<br />
noone likes a mardy quitter. <br />
if you cant get over it its just natural selection, dont fight it just crack on! make room for someone that wont.

Best Answer

Thanks jack a**. But I don't cut for attention if I did more then two people would know. I don't slot my wrist I cut my stomache so no one will see. It's an addiction you can't just stop.

Best Answer

Slit*

Best Answer

you cut your stomach? what for?
seriosuly look into scarification. atleast put some meaning and art behind it.
you will be completley and totally gutted one day. or your issues will follow you around forever. each scar is a memory. just get over this ****. your human you can.

Best Answer

Get professional help. Or, start doing something different every time you feel like cutting. For example, count to 100. Or do 10 push ups. Or cry. Write. Walk around the block. Or anything. Anything is better than that.

Best Answer

Thanks that's really helpful

Best Answer

no worries, good luck. :)

Best Answer

Talk to a psychologist

Best Answer

I can't. My parents can't find out or my mom will make it all about her she's done it before. It'll be about how embarrassing for her it is and how stupid I was to cut. Now I'm costing her money. Yeah that would just make it worse.

Best Answer

SERIOUSLY :|
your mother should kick the **** out of you. you sound spoilt.

Best Answer

Thats harsh and not helpful

Best Answer

Everytime you're depressed just talk to your friends, do something that makes you happy. Distract yourself. You can message me if you want.

Best Answer

Well look brat get the hell of my page I'm sick of bull like this. I don't need this.

Best Answer

I guess you will have to face the issues that you are avoiding by cutting.

Best Answer

Well first you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself...everyone has it rough...you're not alone in this big world...and who cuts themselves anyway? how can that be a good thing?...back in my day we use to hold our breath when we didn't get our way...parents always laughed...cutting is the wrong end of the attention stick...

Best Answer