The mum blames me as I let one of the other mums look after it when I had to leave the room. The box the games were in were returned to her by this mum and I knew it had been returned and where it was at all times. I was then told the next day that the games had gone missing and could I look for them. I did and felt sick when she told me the amout that had gone missing. She texted me an hour later saying it had been found but am worried she holds it against me. What can I say to apologize? She found it at home by the way so the games were never in the box, only a camera they also brought with them.
Jenni855 Jenni855 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 14, 2013 in Community

There is nothing to apologize about. You did nothing wrong.

If you really feel the need to, you can tell her that you're sorry you left the box with the third person and that you feel bad about it, and that you thought that person was trustworthy etc.

Anyway, I don't think she is holding anything against you, and if she is, the apology should be enough. You didn't commit a huge crime really, so she should be able to get over it. If not, she has issues and is not worth your time.

Best Answer

Thanks. Just feel angry with myself.

Best Answer

stop feeling altogether. that's my solution

Best Answer

I am not understanding your difficulty

It has all been sorted, yet you feel stuck with guilt and fear. I wonder if you often feel like this? Like you almost automatically take blame on board? Maybe it is yourself that you need to apologise to?

Micky @~@

Best Answer

It shouldnt have been allowed to happen though.

Best Answer

Humans should not allowed to make mistakes? Really? It is what we feel and do afterwards that is important. What did you learn from the experience? What have you learned about yourself? Micky @~@

Best Answer

That I always mess up.

Best Answer

It feels important for you to feel that you have failed....?

Best Answer

I have failed.

Best Answer

You feel that you have failed........? It feels important for you to experience it that way....?

Best Answer

Maybe it was found when they finally did a goo job looking. And maybe now she is embarrassed to have blamed you.

Best Answer

Just give a sincere apology is all you can do and don't beat yourself up over this too much, things happen. All ya can do now is look ahead with a little bit more experience and wisdom to help. Good luck.

Best Answer

You didn't do ANYTHING. Te other mom did. and if you told them the other mom looked after the games then why in the world should she blame YOU?! And you also didn't lose them so cheer up :)

Best Answer

People have to go to the potty for god’s sake. Also, do not worry about this group of people, you need to stay away from the pack of thief’s they are.

Best Answer

It wasn't stolen in the end though.

Best Answer

Any time someone takes something it was stolen. Today you got it back next time not so lucky.

Best Answer

I dont really understand what you are saying.

Best Answer

Just tell the truth be honest :)

Best Answer

It wont make things better.Still my fault.

Best Answer

Nothing will make it not your fault. Its ur mistake just be real about it an move on.

Best Answer