I'm sorry, I don't have any answers for you nor any suggestions that haven't already been said. I do, however, send you my deepest sympathy. I do know what it is like to try & deal with a person who is determined to have it their way. Perhaps try a bit of reverse psychology on her. Start smothering her with attention, not a minutes peace. Stay in her face consistently and always agree with everything she says. Some people do these kind of things for attention. That's really all I have.

Best Answer

thats a good idea, but I think being around her that much would drive me insane, not to mention that my tongue would probably fall out if I were to agree with her, lol.

Best Answer

Its called murder. KIDDING! I swear! No, first thing is sit down and have a talk with the bf. Then once everybody is calm you and him have a sit down with the mother and explain the problem and your feelings clearly. Try to find a solution that works for all parties involved. However, at the end of the day duct tape and a chair works too. Kidding again!

Best Answer

he's tried to talk to her calmly, but she pulls the martyr act and then acts like the talk never happened. she just does what she wants and doesn't care how we feel.

Best Answer

It's HIS responsibility to make her stop. Not yours. You will be the villianeven more than you are now if you try.

Best Answer

Sounds like she has a co-dependency disorder. Maybe google it to double check if it matches up.

Best Answer

I work at mental health, so I know about co dependency, and this isn't it. it's selfishness and sanctimony. everything is all about her, all the time!

Best Answer

Just remember, if you marry him,, you're stuck with HER too, the rest of your life.

Best Answer

I may loathe her, but I love and adore her son. I just hate the way she treats him. I don't understand why he treats her good even though she's so bad to him. he says he just wants to be a good son. he's too loyal for his own damn good sometimes.

Best Answer

give her some muffins

Best Answer

sit with your bf,look deep in his eyes and tell him this.He has to grow up.

Best Answer

then he would have to call me .
<=====

Best Answer

trust me, him being grown up isn't the issue. it's much deeper than that.

Best Answer