Inherownwords Inherownwords 31-35, F 9 Answers Jul 18, 2013 in Health

Could be fungal, could be medication or birth control that makes your hair fall out. Or maybe you're just unlucky.

Best Answer

try to condition it, maybe take vitamins for it. if its really bad they sell rogaine for women too

Best Answer

yeah you might wanna see a doc over that

Best Answer

I did and they said everything was fine. That was a few months ago. And now its starting again

Best Answer

So they said your hair is falling out is fine? that's messed up

Best Answer

No they said that there's nothing wrong with it. When it fell out before, I stopped breastfeeding. So it was hormonal. Now it is coming out again.

Best Answer

?! see your Dr it could be serious

Maybe you brush too much? quit pulling it out We all are frustrated with this site It will get better =)

Best Answer

Thanks!
I did see a doctor about it and they said it was fine. I don't brush or comb my hair except when I wash it, which is like once a week.

Best Answer

Mine did too. And I have very fine blond hair. I hated waking in the morning and find a whole clump on my pillow.

But it grew back. It's now down to the top of my breasts and its blonder than it was before - although not like when I was a kid and it was white.

My husband is very proud of it. He doesn't want me to cut it and as I want to please him I don't.

But brushing my hair scares me silly as I always end up with so much hair on my brush so I am silly and try to brush it as least often as I can get away with.

I understand.

I understand all about not being able to stop crying. In the last couple of days I've done nothing BUT cry.

Linda

Best Answer