BlackPearlLady BlackPearlLady 16-17, F 13 Answers Apr 26, 2013 in Community

for me, I did it when drunk and melancholy, but the other way is slow down, take longer between bouts then after a while you get out of the habit! But I know it's hard, I didn't for years, then things got bad, and I did it again. Just try, Good Luck!!

Best Answer

Oh.. thank you. :)

Best Answer

you're addicted to what ?

Best Answer

Addicted to self-harming like cutting your wrists with knife.

Best Answer

Get someone to do it for you. It's much more satisfying.

Best Answer

Thanks.. but I have no one to ask for.

Best Answer

I've gone through the same problem and it's really hard to quit. Sometimes just one little thing would make me go and get my blade. Anyways the way I stopped was I decided I needed professional help so I told a councilor and then eventually (And willingly) went to a state school (A.K.A. mental home). That helped me a lot, but then again we are two different people. Either way you should tell someone so they can try to help whether it be a friend or your parents.

Best Answer

Most everyone self harms in one way or another. Over eating, drugs to name a couple. Tell someone who is in a position to help. Parents ,school, church. It's a mind thing and can be conquered. Your so young please stop. Scars are forever, the pain can go away. I felt this way, tried cutting. You know what I found out? It friggen hurts! Good luck, live long and prosper (sic)

Best Answer

Yeah I wanna get rid of my scars. I can't wear shorts and sleeveless.. thank you :)

Best Answer

When you think about others who love you so much.but different people have different opinion.for me,iam afraid of death and pain so there's no such thing as self harming.and religion comes first too.so you have someone to turn to when you have problems.<br />
Ask yourself why did you do it and try to eliminate the source of the problem ..And you need to talk to someone in your real life.Get help please.

Best Answer

Thank you. But I don't usually talk my problems to others because I believe the fact that people only care about their own lives.

Best Answer

What bout your parents?friends?there must be someone close to you.
It is hard to keep everything bottled up inside,I know since I like to do that sometimes .

Best Answer

I have a couple of friends..they know I cut.. they say im stupid. My family know that I cut ..they say I'm mental.. no one's helping..

Best Answer

I dunno much bout this too but I think you should see a doctor and talk to him bout this.he knows what to do.

Best Answer

You can just stop. It's as simple as not doing it. Be more aware of your feelings and deal with them in a healthy way. You need to talk to a professional if you cant help yourself. I don't think anyone here is qualified.

Best Answer

I'm just too scared to talk my problems to others..I can't control myself if I see a knife. Thanks.

Best Answer

You can control yourself, stop telling yourself otherwise. It's just going to be difficult.

Best Answer

Why would you do that,what is it that motivates you to hurt yourself and do you love yourself? Answer these and be honest,in order to stop you need to know why you do it.Best advice would be to seek counselling as soon as possible,talk to a friend a parent or someone you really trust.Please you need to get help,the habit of self harm escalates to a point of suicide eventually.Take care of yourself.

Best Answer

At first,I cut myself because I believe that it helps me to release the pain im feeling..but then it turns out to be addictive.. I begin to like the taste and enjoy seeing the blood comes out. I try hard to stop myself though..but i cant stand if I see a knife. But now it's time to stop...and i need help.

Best Answer

Admitting you need help is a sign that you have overcome the first and biggest hurdle to recovery,now please please talk to someone my friend I beg you.

Best Answer

Thank you.. :) yes I will try my best :)

Best Answer

Talk to someone, get help, I don't think this is something you can easily fight on your own. Get a friend to check up on you or something. It's hard to control an impulse like that and it's gradual work. You have to decide every day that today you won't do it and then you have to try to stick that day through. Find something else you can turn to when you feel the urge to do it. Sit down and write or listen to music or talk to someone.

Best Answer

Well thanks :) I have trust issues..I rarely talk my problems to other.. because i know that nobody really cares.

Best Answer

i'm sure your parents do. if nobody else.

Best Answer

you should seek adequate help. talk to your parents about it, perhaps?

Best Answer

My parents know that I self harm. They I'm mental.. they sent helping.

Best Answer

Well, what does it do for you?

Best Answer

It releases my pain and I feel a tinted happiness when I see the blood coming out.

Best Answer

Is there any way else you can release pain?

Best Answer

Yesh that's what I wanna know.

Best Answer