Get a motion sensored sprinkler

Best Answer

oooh I didn't know thay had those- Its winter here I'll get one for spring though.

Best Answer

My in laws have them in their yard for GOLFERS. They live on a golf course and the golfers trespass into their yard to retrieve their golf balls. Lol

Best Answer

put crush chille pepper on your grass

Best Answer

I am fed up with the same problem a cat keeps crapping on my tiled driveaway and I am just ******* fed up with it, we are not sure whose cat it is, I dont think its our next door neighbours but then you cant be too sure, i agree if you cant take care of a pet then dont ******* buy it, excuse my french but im feeling very angry right now.

Best Answer

Did you talk to your neighbor like an adult about it? My ******* neighbor never said two words about my cat. He just trapped and dumped her out in the worst rainy, cold spring we ever had. I prayed every night for my baby's return. Remember there is nothing more visceral than messing with peoples kids and pets. You never know what kind of crazy you can unleash. I think about killing that guy everyday. Drives me nuts. I try to be a better person but he keeps pushing. It is worth it over some cat ****? To live next door to people who hate you and hope you die everyday. Who honestly suppress the urge to get the rifle and blow your head off. Because it can happen if you don't handle this like a good neighbor. Be an adult about it and hopefully your neighbor will help in finding a solution.

Best Answer

The cats maybe attracted to the urine smell left on your walls (use enzyme ba<x>sed cleaner, not bleach).<br />
Clean up the brush to prevent them from digging. <br />
Use mulch with prickers. <br />
Motion-activated sprinklers work wonderfully!<br />
Make barriers that stop digging. Line flowerbeds w/ chicken wire (put dirt on top of it, plants grow threw but cats cannot dig)

Best Answer

They cover it up! It's not like dogs that leave everywhere. Now that's a problem

Best Answer

This cat is not covering it up! I should take pics and put it on my pics page- It's all over the place.

Best Answer

You must be out of your mind! No, they do not "cover it up", it is disgusting. Would you like to pick up after someone else's pet?? Crapping all over your yard? No, you would not. That's how your neighbor's feel about your ridiculous thought process. Your pets, your responsibility. Keep your cats indoors, which of course, you won't... Than Get litter boxes, show them to your cats, keep the boxes clean(it is not hard to do or maintain unless you are a complete lazy slob), and maybe the crap your neighbors have to pick up will become less of an issue... right now, your neighbors despise you and people like you who are completely oblivious, ignorant, thoughtless and inconsiderate. Shoe on other foot. It is called simple consideration. I love both cats and dogs. This issue is with the pet owners, not the animals. Kind of like lousy parents, have pets, kids, and why? It isn't like you want the responsibility that comes with it. Just make excuses why bad behavior is "ok"... Get a clue.

Best Answer

In our town cats have to be leashed--check your town, then if they're supposed to be leashes call the cops or animal control. Or get even--go poop in his yard.

Best Answer

WOW, I never heard of cats being leashed- I don't want to call cops or animal control because it's my niehbors cat &amp; I don't want to start trouble.

Best Answer

Around here a lot of the towns now have cat licensing laws and require the cat to be in the house unless leased--essentially treated just like dogs.

Best Answer

I had the problem once with a neighbors dog. I used about a pound of the hottest chili powder I could find and doused the yard in it...but you do have dogs.

Best Answer

Chili powder? it won't hurt the grass? There is this one spot this cat is doing it in thankfully not the whole yard. I can keep the doggies away from the spot

Best Answer

It didn't kill my grass...then again I live in Oregon weird stuff happens here.

Best Answer

Get some dogs.

Best Answer

I have 4 doggies

Best Answer

Cat's generally bury their poop, so are you certain it's your neighbor's cat? If you are certain, then I would suggest that you speak to your neighbor and let him/her/them know that it is a problem.

Best Answer

Yes It's their cat I've seen it doing it. Why don't it poop in it's own yard?

Best Answer

I've spoken diplomatically to my neighbor about the issue, waste of time. Now I fling it right over to their dump. These cats do not bury it, and it is without a doubt more disgusting than my own cat or dog's crap. The crap that I responsibly and without complaint, clean up after are my own. I walk my dog, pick up after him, keep my cat in, and clean the litter box- my pets, my responsibility. My problem is the inconsiderate neighbors.. that keep acquiring cats, they stay out, and **** and crap whenever and wherever, usually my lawn, my side yard, dealing with it for years. They are aware, because, not only me that spoke to them, other neighbors expressed their dismay, these people do not care. Plain and simple. It is called thoughtlessness. They are a house of bums, nobody works, just bilking the rest of us to pay for them and their pets, the pets they are too lazy to really take care of. Sorry, I have an issue with people of their caliber...

Best Answer

What does that even mean? Dog owners who allow their dogs to take a dump and than not clean it up, or **** on your flowers etc.. are just as despicable to me, as the cat lovers that have their cats outdoors mostly and no litter boxes for them, because they are too lazy to have them, and can't be bothered to keep the boxes clean, so they make excuses for their own lazy and inconsiderate nature by saying "that's just how cats are", or, "they bury it", and shrug it off... Your neighbors are fed up with cleaning up after your pets. Shoe on other foot, you don't like or wouldn't like cleaning up nasty piles of **** from your lawn, would you?

"

Best Answer

Probably because your lawn is nicer.... LOL. My inconsiderate, dirtbag neighbors have an excuse for everyone, and everything. Clueless. Cat crap is probably the only thing you won't find in their yard... junkyard! Poor cats want to use a nice, clean facility-yours... sadly.

Best Answer

Buy a cat repellant.................A Dog

Best Answer

I have 4 dogs- this STUPID cat sits and watches my bird feeder all day.

Best Answer

I'm sure you know how...<br />

Best Answer

I'm a nice neighbor- I don't want to hurt kitty.

Best Answer