At this time honey. Not much. Being in your position the best you can do is to stay out. Allies are very important to the cause. And I love everyone of them. But in your case and age you need to worry about yourself now and not us. When you turn 18, the most important thing to do is vote. That and to speak out when you see bigotry or discrimination. But for now honey, just stay out of it. It's safer for you.

Best Answer

Thank you for such a kind reply :)
I am an ally and I wish one day there will be no kind of fight with opposing sides, but as long as people think, opinions are going to be divided...we have come a long way and I am sure there's still much more to improve, a way travel yet towards complete equality which is what we desire!

Best Answer

When my friend in high school wanted to do something to support that cause, he started a Gay Straight Alliance (GSA club) in the school... It was a big step in our school, which was still stuck in the age of racist, sexist and homophobic tendencies... Despite the group being small, it was a lot of fun and gave us all a little part in uplifting the community!
https://www.gsanetwork.org

Best Answer

I think this cause has more than enough support considering the world really needs more people to stand against the rising number of genocides in the world.

Best Answer

I appreciate your opinion, but how can I support either? I want to do my part and make the world a less hateful place...

Best Answer

That is very noble.

Best Answer

And that is very kind! :)
But Im very serious about helping in what little situations I can....

Best Answer

Just keep it to yourself till you can move the backlash would be bad if they are very conservative

Best Answer

Thank you :)!

Best Answer