joey8882 joey8882 13-15 11 Answers Jul 9, 2012

This is the best time to decide what kinds of activities you would like to do. Pick up a hands-on hobby, exercise outside (go jogging), fly a kite, kick a soccer ball, write in a journal, draw, read lots of books, newspapers and magazines. The time will fly if you make it fly.

Best Answer

Hopefully, it will be the most powerful time of your young life. Relish it for all it is worth. Break the cycle of lemming-induced tech-coma.

Best Answer

Drugged induced coma?

Best Answer

Read, write, play an instrument, excercise, conversate with people, build something. There is tonnes of stuff you can do, without TV and internet and plenty fun too.

Best Answer

depends, if you are a tech geek like me, you can get creative (I can't stand TV so thats not on my list). Martin Garnder has an interesting book back in the 80's-90's about match-box computer (real match boxes with beads).. use that as a stepping stone,. Create a board game, card game... lots - only requirement?<br />
IMAGINATION

Best Answer

easily

Best Answer

Listen to music through a pla<x>yer or radio, read funny books and comics.

Best Answer

sports lots of sports and some family activities...

Best Answer

By some books, take up a musical instrument, clean house, put in a swimming pool

Best Answer

Find some good books, explore a nearby forest (if you have one), use your imagination

Best Answer