robotmusic7 robotmusic7 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

ask him straight<br />
there is no other way

Best Answer

Indeed being direct is not bad IT will save you.

Best Answer

If you don't want to ask him straight out - just go out with him and don't give him any. You'll know soon enough.

Best Answer

if he's always very "touchy". he doesn't even ask or talk about your each others' lives, interest, dreams.

Best Answer

well its like this true love is uncontional and if he just want to have sex all the time then he just a one night stand to me lust and love are toataly to didfrent things u no so if he really wants u for you he will truly show u what love is str8 from the heart and soul and if he dont then u well know take care and i wish u the best urs truly babyface13

Best Answer

You can't tell. Even if he says he wants a relationship, he may be lying. The only real test is time.

Best Answer

What do you want ? If you want a relationship hold back on the sex and get to know each other.

Best Answer

Only way is to ask, it's easy to fake ;)

Best Answer

one night stand-his pants are off<br />
relationship-his pants are off two nights in a row

Best Answer

ask him yourself

Best Answer

I'm afraid he'll be offended.

Best Answer

well wouldn't you rather just find out instead of beating around the bush?

Best Answer

ask him, and tell him you want to wait, if he wants a relationship he will be willing to wait for you. Trust me, I'm a guy and while we aren't always open with what we want, if we really like a girl and want to be with her, then we will wait and respect what it is that she wants

Best Answer