katnipkitkat katnipkitkat 41-45, F 21 Answers Apr 21, 2011

He is mean...thats not nice of him......he needs a kick up the arse.

Best Answer

Does'nt matter, he's mean either way.

Best Answer

show him how smart you are.............leave :-)

Best Answer

As soon as I can become a citizen I am thinking about it doing just that.

Best Answer

I dont know you, so I dont know if you are a stupid idiot or not. But, there is no way for your husband to justify telling you that you are a stupid idiot.

He is probably the one that is stupid!

Best Answer

That whole question just made me sad :(.............please pack your bags and leave and search for a better life

Best Answer

Hubby did that to me until I made him choose. But I actually had the choice of following through and leaving if he didn't stop mistreating me (he did). Sounds like your husband has this citizenship thing to hold over you and that makes it tougher on a couple of fronts.

I wish you the very best.

Best Answer

First of all you and you and you are a human and do not deserve to be treated like that. If he calls you stupid he is mean no matter what.

I am sure that if you talk to friend and ask them they will confirm you are not stupid.

Best Answer

you tell him that hes a stupid ,idiot and let him think if you meant it or its true....

Best Answer

Sometimes when I'm feeling down I like to sing "The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow" from the musical Annie. It's gotten me through some tough times.. You should try it too =-)

Best Answer

Have you tries answering like real tough math?

Best Answer

you need the citizenship right?the only way to show him you're not stupid is to put up with his crap till you get your citizenship then leave him for someone who treats you better. as for you being an idiot, only you can answer that but he's your husband and has to treat you with respect so if he's gonna call you names, show him you're not weak and put him straight by telling him he's the stupid one and some other words i'd like to write but really shouldn't.

Best Answer

Take an IQ test in a proffessional setting.

Best Answer

I agree with AtLeastImHonest3. We don't know the context. You have your side of the story and we know nothing about what made him say things like this. You could have said lots of things to hurt his feelings too.

Best Answer

I have stopped name calling a long time ago. I realized that it only gives him ammunition to use against me if I call him a name.

Best Answer