My daughter just got back from a rave party and I know one of the big thing for rave is to do ecstasy. She seems normal but little hyper. How can I tell if she is on it or not?
songbird00 songbird00 36-40, F 13 Answers Jun 7, 2009

FIRST SIGN SHE MAY BE HIGH ON ECSTACY IS... VERY LARGE PUPILS....2ND SIGN, IF SHE'S IS CARRYING A WATER BOTTLE.. OR A VICKS INHAILOR(BOOSTS YOUR HIGH) ORANGE JUICE ALSO BOOSTS THE HIGH!!

ECSTACY IS A DRUG THAT GIVE YOU A FEELING OF EVERYTHING BEING "PERFECT".... THE HIGH IS SIMILAR TO A ROLLERCOASTER... YOU HAVE HIGHS AND LOWS!

THE HIGHS ARE SPEEDY... YOU TALK FAST, GET COLD, SMOKE ALOT IF YOU'RE A SMOKER... DRINKN ALOT OF WATER.. UP MOVING AROUND... DANCING... WALKING.. ANYTHING BUT SITTING DOWN...

LOWS... USUALLY SITTING OR LAYING DOWN, TALKING SLOW... SWEATING ALOTTTTT, STILL THIRSTY, TEETH GRINDING, OR CLENCHING THE TEETH BOTH ARE VERY COMMON!! THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR HEART 2 HEART CONVERSATIONS... WHEN SHE IS RELAXED... AND VERRRRRY COMFORTABLE!

I DID QUITE A BIT OF ECSTACY WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.. MY ADVICE TO YOU MOM.... GO TO YOUR DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW, OR WHEN U THINK SHE IS HIGH, (ITS VERY HARD TO LIE WHEN YOU'RE HIGH ON ECSTACY) AS LONG AS U ARE FRIENDLY WHEN APPROACHING HER.. SHE WILL BE HONEST 9 TIMES OUT OF 10!

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND TRYING IT YOURSELF, ONCE BEFORE YOU DIE, IT DOESN'T MATTER YOUR AGE, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

MAYBE EVEN TRY TELLING HER U WANNA TRY IT WITH HER, IT WILL BE GOOD BONDING TIME FOR YOU BOTH AND AN EXPERIENCE TO LAST A LIFETIME!!

A NIGHT WITH ECSTACY USUSALLY CONSISTS OF LONG HEART TO HEART TALKS!! TELL HER IF YOU TRY IT WITH HER, YOU WANT HER TO PROMISE TO NEVER DO IT AGAIN WITHOUT YOU THERE... OR JUST PROMISE TO NEVER DO IT AGAIN!! IT WON'T KILL YOU, I PROMISE... AT HOME, WHERE U BOTH R SAFE... TAKE HALF OF IT AT FIRST... WHEN THAT KICKS IN.. YOU WILL WANT THE OTHER HALF!! TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR TO KICK IN IF YOU HAVE EATEN WITHIN THE LAST 3 HOURS... IF YOU HAVE AN EMPTY STOMACHE... MAYBE 30 MINUTES-45MINUTES TO KICK IN!!

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING... IF YOU DO DECIDE TO TRY IT WITH HER...REMEMBER TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.. AND GET A VICKS INHAILER TOO, IF U CAN REMEMBER! DO IT AT NIGHT TIME... AND ONE OF MY BEST MEMORIES MY FIRST TIME DOING ECSTACY... MY OLDEST SISTER GAVE IT TO ME WHEN I WAS 16... ONCE IT KICKED IN.. SHE MADE ME TAKE OFF MY SHOES AND SOCKS... TOOK ME OUT IN THE BACK YARD.. WHERE THERE WAS A PRIVACY FENCE AND DEW COVERED GRASS... MADE ME LOOK UP AT THE SATRS AND PUT MY ARMS STRAIGHT OUT... AND SPIN IN CIRCLES... YOU WILL FEEL AS IF YOU CAN JUST FLOAT RIGHT OFF OF YOUR TOES.... AMAZING!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PRIVACY FENCE.. OR A CLOSE NEIGHBOR... THEY WON'T KNOW YOU'RE HIGH ON ANYTHING.. THEY'LL THINK YOU ARE BONDING WITH YOUR TEENAGER!!!

IMPORTANT

****DOES NOT MIX WELL WITH ALCOHOL****

SO... STICK WITH THE WATER.... ROOM TEMPERATURE WATER IS ALWAYS BEST!! IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS.. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT CRACK OR CRYSTAL METH... I DO NOT LIKE SPEED, NEVER HAVE.. NEVER WILL!! HOPE MY COMMENT IS HELPFUL...AND SERIOUSLY.. THINK ABOUT TRYING IT WITH HER... CAN BE YOUR LITTLE SECRET!! SHE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE KNOWING U ARE MAKING AN EFFORT TO BOND WITH HER...

IF YOU ATTACK HER.. AND CONFRONT HER WITH AN AT HOME DRUG TEST.... SHE WILL JUST REBEL.. AND HIDE IT FROM YOU... OUT IN SOME STRANGE PLACE.. DOING ONLY GOD KNOW WHAT WITH WHO.. AT LEAST YOU KNOW IF SHE IS WITH YOU... SHE IS SAFE!!

HAD MY OLDEST SISTER NOT GIVEN IT TO ME TO TRY WITH HER, I WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY TRIED IT WITHOUT HER... AND CHANCES ARE I WOULD HAVE ENDED UP INTO SOME KIND OF TROUBLE I COULDN'T GET OUT OF... JUST TRYING TO HIDE IT FROM MY FAMILY. ANYTIME I DID DO IT, WAS AT MY OLDER SISTERS HOUSE.. WHERE I WAS GUARANTEED SAFETY!

THINK OF IT THIS WAY.... WOULD U RATHER YOUR DAUGHTER BE OUT IN THE STREETS HIGH ON ECSTACY... OR HOME WITH YOU.. BONDING, HAVING LONG HEART TO HEART TALKS... AND SPINNING IN CIRCLES WITH YOU IN THE BACK YARD WITH BAREFEET?

EXACTLY... SO, BEFORE YOU ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE, OR ATTACK YOUR DAUGHTER.... LIVE A LITTLE... AND JUST TRY IT ONCE!! WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!! I PROMISE, YOU WILL LOVE IT!! AND ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION... ECSTACY IS LIKE A TRUTH SYRUM... WILL BE A GOOD TIME TO GET ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR MANY QUESTIONS... BUT BE PREPAIRED FOR HER QUESTIONS SHE MAY HAVE FOR YOU!

~ I WISH YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER... THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! GOODLUCK, AND HAVE FUN!!

Best Answer

she might look like she's been chewin her gums...maybe have a sore jaw.dependin on if and when she took it she may still be really thirsty..oh and her eyes will look like saucers...but if she has taken it and is comin down or has already come down she may just feel like crap like a really bad hang over, but that depends on how clean the pills were...dirty pills- ones that have been cut with god knows what will give a really bad come down...I hope this helps its been a while since I took ecstasy but thats what I remember.

Best Answer

Does she seem... ecstatic?

Best Answer

If she's goin to raves, she's most likely interested in drugs. But then again, I've never even been around a rave and I've still done shrooms, ecstacy, pot, dxm, etc. my first time doin e was at the movies so that should say something about drug availability. Don be worried about her experimenting with drugs, be worried about what they might be laced with. This is the beauty of weed, it's usually not laced unless you're buying from a real shady lookin guy.

Best Answer

drug test.....

Best Answer

YOUR THE PARENT. Ask her to take a drug test. For god sake...why be so obtuse. Are you afraid of her?

Best Answer

Dilated pupils and really thirsty.

Best Answer

if she just got back from it

check her pupils

when u do ecstacy your pupils get dialated

i go to raves and im always being accused of doing it cause i come home hyper, but i dont do it at all!

being hyper after a rave is normal since all your doing is dancing so dont think shes doing it because shes hyper..

but a drug test is another option

ecstacy stays in ur system as little as 3 days somethimes tho

so if your going to drug test her so it soon !

Best Answer

Having some experience... Ecstasy lowers inhibitions. Look for that.

Best Answer

You need to get a urine sample.

Best Answer

ask her, if you don't believe her take her to a doctor and drug test her

Best Answer