They tell you that they are gay.....if not then leave the issue alone.......:)

Best Answer

Yeah, but at my age most of our jokes are sexual.

Best Answer

Have you asked her AND her closest friend? If you suspect that she's lying -- and you're over 21 -- I can tell you what I did; granted, my method isn't fool-proof but it did help me believe that he wan't lying when he said that he wasn't gay. <br />
On a date, find a way to stroll in an area of town with a gay bar and claim that you're dying for a drink, to see a real drag queen, blah blah whatever. I made a point of sitting him with his back -- and yes, backside -- to the door and most open area of the room. My goal was to see how gay men reacted to him, and since we were at "their" bar (oh, and I was wearing pants and very little make-up), they'd feel free to "check him out". Long story short: Once a drag queen in a sequined gown entered, he started begging to leave...then stopped all of a sudden and wanted to chat. After we left and got to my place, he beelined for my bathroom as he needed to go before we entered the gay bar but was afraid to go "in a place like that". And his sudden interest in chatting was to leer over my shoulder to see the lesbian couple making-out a few tables behind me. Relationship's over, but we were friends beforehand and are -- thankfully -- still friends today.

Best Answer

If they tell you or are married to a same sex person. Other wise, there is no way to know for sure. <br />
People have been gay since the beginning of time. Being gay has been illegal in Christendom since Constantinople. For over two thousand years, people who wanted to keep it a secret have. Few gay men wear makeup and have limp wrists. Some straight men wear makeup and have limp wrists. Few lesbians have crew cuts and wear army boots. Some straight women do. <br />
Unless someone makes a public statement about their sexual orientation, it isn't anyone else's business.

Best Answer

Ask them

Best Answer

Look for the same background avatar pics

Best Answer

The same sex person stuck on their face is usually a good hint.

Best Answer