responding with, "Can it needle ****!" out to do it.

Best Answer

LOL. Yes, this should do it.

Best Answer

Don't be mad.. just help him hurry because the alarm clock for some reason did not get turned on and he is late. Pass him the clothes dipped in Poison ivy and wish him a nice day

Best Answer

Don't you just hate that? I bet he then says "only joking around"..yeah, right. Tell him how these comments hurt your feelings, and you don't see the humor at all. BUT, don't try to tell him this right after he makes an insensitive comment because it won't have the impact and his first reaction will be to defend himself and his "funny" comments. Talk to him when it's a whole different atmosphere between the two of you, when you feel close to him.

Best Answer

You should pay attention when you are with male friends ,yours and his. Make a mental note every time you notice one of them checking you out. Then every time he makes a snide remark about your body reply “ Gee, is that so. I don’t think Your friend so and so would agree. He is all the time checking out my [ fill in the blank] every chance he gets. Every time I would tell him a different name. Ask your girlfriends what they think about your body. Maybe one of them may tell that their husband likes your -------. If he doesn’t get the hint, post pictures of yourself on here and show him the comments that are posted. The picture don’t have to be nude in order to get favorable comments….do not take this verbal abuse. Start letting him know that although he may not like what he sees there are others that do. Do not let his opinion of your body be the only one you consider…..

Best Answer

can you say DIVORCE?<br />
jk just tell him how much it bothers you. and if he keeps doing it, then divorce

Best Answer

I'd try to resolve the conflict without arguing. But damn I would be mad honestly I'd either tell him to shut up,stop making those comments or don't be a fool and make it worse by telling him how small he is even if he isn't, we'll or is! :) if you love him tell him it hurts you,he offends you and you want it to stop. Pronto. Or ask him what is the real issue here?

Best Answer

Lots of men don't get how sensitive women are about their bodies. Sometimes, they can be extremely dense when it comes to accepting that "jokes" are extremely hurtful to women. If he has a weak ego, your approaching him may only cause him to defend his actions. <br />
As a man, I would say, express how much it hurts you without being overly emotional and at a time when things are pretty good between you. If that fails to work and if it won't come across as fake, a quivering lip and tear in response to the comment can make a huge impact on his attitude and his actions. If that fails, comments like "pencil ****" and "blubber boy" in response, may get him to back off. Next to last resort, "Because you insist on treating me disrespectfully and hurting my feelings, we need to see a marriage counselor." <br />
We know what the last resort is, but hopefully he will wise up, or there are enough other good things about the relationship to make it livable.

Best Answer

believe it or not he may not know it bothers you at all, he may think they are just "small" comments, how could they hurt anything. if i were him, if you let me know you wanted to tell me about something important to you that has been making you sad lately, i would certainly listen. pick a good time and place w/no distractions like kids, you might even cook him an extra special meal, believe it or not,...this will get his attention and hopefully help him realize he has been doing the opposite of cooking you nice meals with his careless, destructive comments...this would have worked in my case...believe it or not, we can have a good heart, and think that is more important than "just a few comments" we men need help in the emotional aspects of interaction - hope that helps

Best Answer

It's easy for me to say just tell him, but yet I don't always tell my husband how much what he says bothers me. I'm trying to do better. Anyway, for what it's worth, it is VERY important that you tell him your feelings about this. I always prayer for the right opportunity and for my husband to respond well when I feel I have something I need to say to my own husband. I have said a prayer for you and I hope it goes well.

Best Answer

He is only trying to get you to tone up. I know that isn't easy to do. I would tell him that it is all down hill from here on.

Best Answer

My dad does that to me a lot:/

Best Answer