blockst68 blockst68 16-17 36 Answers Apr 11, 2012

You never test another person<br />
especially someone you love..<br />
Why are there droughts in your mind?<br />
Has she given you rasons not to trust her before?<br />
If so then you need to walk away now,<br />
never hang on to someone just to keep from <br />
being alone..

Best Answer

As a matter of fact, we all test the people in our lives every day. Whether you are facing trials together or simply want others to prove their loyalty to you, it is human nature to question the relationships in lives. That is how we learn who is trusting and worthy, and who is less so. There is nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

put your self on a ledge

Best Answer

You can do like I did just stop giving your all if your the only one doing it and see if she still sticks with you

Best Answer

Stop spending money on her,stay in & see if she is up for some hard core ...

Best Answer

Stop putting out for awhile.

Best Answer

Well your girl loves you and only both of you know that,so if you have a feeling that you are being milked,yu need to test her one day for example if she likes you to buy her something,tell her you dnt hve mney wth you and see her mood after that.If she really loves you she will forget about it sOon but if she wanna use you she myt ignore you for the rest of the day

Best Answer

How can i test my girl lover if i want to prove tha she love me

Best Answer

HI My Name is Jennifer , I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr ABULU of( abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost family to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called James we were together for a long time and we loved our selfโ€™s but when I was unable to give he a child for 2 years he left me and told me he canโ€™t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get he back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com) then you wont believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother a baby girl, thank you once again the great ABULU for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through this same kind of problems you can contact he today on his mail (abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo com or his website, abuluspiritualtemple webs com and he will also help you as well.

Best Answer

I think by making sure she always here with me she treat me special she respect me she believe in me

Best Answer

if your love is pure and you think that your girlfriend also loves you,then you will able to see a glister of charm in her eyes.she will talk with u in a low and sweet tune.and most importantly you are the only one who can see that charm and love in her eyes.

Best Answer

remove the one thing that you think she is using you for...

Best Answer

Pretend you're sick, if she loves you, she will be concerned and take care of you.<br />
Don't stop spending money on her, unless you have sudden money problem, otherwise she will respond to how you treat her.<br />
If you wana see if she's using you for money, tell her you lost alot of money, you don't know what to do and you feel like ****, see how she reacts.<br />
If she loves you she will stick by you, and make sure you get through it.

Best Answer

i want to fucc my girlfriend and i want to do sex without dress

Best Answer

I suppose you would ask her out after 1 month around the park and see if one day she might say no

Best Answer

say i thnk im gonna kill myslef then if shes says dont no please shes not

Best Answer

buy her a gift every week after one month stop buying her if she still stay with you it's mean she really love you

Best Answer

well if you have had sex you should stop that and wait for untill your married, also dont buy her everything because maybe shes just trying to get your money but hey what would i know i am only 13

Best Answer

i wouldnt test her unless your suspicions of her using you are very strong.

Best Answer

Break up with her. You don't trust her, so your relationship isn't ba<x>sed on anything solid. If I found I was being tested, I would get out of there so fast, it would make him stumble backward from the blowback.

Best Answer

Pretend you're sick. See if she will care for you.

Best Answer