ti66any ti66any 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Emotional Health

Though hard to do sometimes...you must face the beast that hides or tries to hide in the shadows of your mind. Take back your power by cleaning out the dark corners of all negativity that isnt constructive. I like to look at mine from a view of what can I learn from this event? I do my best to let go of hate of myself and others. My hands break out really bad with itching when I have hidden crap to face. It gets so bad, that my entire hand print changes by the time it is done. I beleive that you will get worse and more sick until you actively deal with this and make the change in your life that is called for. If you dont, life itself may force you to deal with these issues. Sorry kiddo! Now get inside and kick some ***, cleaning out these thoughts that defeat you!!! Good Luck! Kim

Best Answer

I have a feeling that I'm choking when the physical aspects of my suppressed emotions arise. I'll usually drink a lot of water, but that doesn't help, so I'll usually just try to ignore it. I know, we shouldn't ignore it, but my Mom says that crying works best.

Best Answer

You have a choking feeling because that's were all your pain sits. It wants to come out. You need to release that pain by talking about it. I found relief from a healing lodge. I dealt with my sexual abuse there. Stuffing pain causes so many illnesses, arthritis to cancer.

Best Answer

Talk. Write. Listen to music. Beat the stuffing out of a pillow. Join a gym & channel your emotions into energy for an intense workout. That's what I do & any of them work!

Best Answer

Stop stuffing, seek therapy.

Best Answer

get a new hobby so you are keeping your mind on other things. things which ultiamtely release positive feelings rather than negative thoughts.

Best Answer

Make a good friend here who you can share with on a regular basis. You can vent or just get things off your chest instead of holding it in. lt would be healthy for you to release it like that.

Best Answer

when dealing with these types of physical problems, it isn't just something that can easily be solved. What I recommend is talking to someone regarding cognitive behavioural therapy. It will help you deal with the "stuffing" problem while getting to the route of the issue behind why you are exhibiting such a behaviour. While doing such, see what differences arise in your life and if it changes the physical at all. If not, then you have the ability to search for ways to work past this problem (physical) without having to deal with the emotional at the same time. CBT will help. It will take time but will be worth it in the end.

Best Answer

If that is indeed the cause, the only way is to allow yourself to go through the painful emotions.

Best Answer

Free yourself

Best Answer