Sbubbles2 Sbubbles2 18-21, F 7 Answers Oct 19, 2013 in Community

Age group 16-17 auto adult filters / You Can't turn them off . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Trust me, better keep it that way...

Best Answer

He's right

Best Answer

And if she's not even 16, she better leave EP... I'm pretty worried about teens on here.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. It's scary if these kids only knew they wouldn't be asking these questions.

Best Answer

Leave it on! Trust me, you aren't missing anything.

Best Answer

Why do you want too?

Best Answer

Because I can't even see most peoples profiles like this! And trust me I won't be stupid about it.

Best Answer

You can see profiles of people your own age, right? Why do you want to see someone that's older for? And I'm not saying you would be stupid about it, but there are a lot of creeps out there that could say just what you want to hear. I am sure your very intelligent but your young. Just keep it the way it the way it is.

Best Answer

Please listen to him! There are a lot of people on here who do not have your best interests in mind!

Best Answer

Yeah like the guy that told her how to do it! Creep!

Best Answer

Obviously that person doesn't have any concern for young people. That is one of the more scary things about the web.

Best Answer

Of course, it concerns me also that young people don't have the sense to keep within the limits set by sites like this one too.

Best Answer

They just don't understand what can happen. But they are young and all an adult has to do is start telling them what they want too hear and they get caught up in it. I wish parents were more involved with what their kids do on the internet. When I see kids like this girl I try to look out for them. And it sounds like you do too! I'm not patting myself on the back but if I can steer them in the right direction then I've done what I could do.

Best Answer

Sadly, I think a lot of parents aren't aware of what their kids get up to online. If I am blessed to ever have kids, the parental controls will be very strict! No, it isn't patting yourself on the back, it's true, and I think that there are a lot of adults on here that do try to steer kids away from the danger zones.

Best Answer

Your right! That's the kind of people she needs to stay away from. Notice he deleted his answers?

Best Answer

I work with young people, so I tend to be sensitive to it. And I am glad he deleted his post. Maybe we convinced him that it wasn't good to share that information?

Best Answer

Yes or scared him off! I have worked with children also and they think they know everything but they are naive. At least there are 2 people they can count on here on EP.

Best Answer

Yes sir!

Best Answer

Ok guys, thanks, I mean I realize you're trying to help me. I won't be turning it off now, I swear. We need more of people like you on this site. And my mom actually gets on my account, she doesn't mind most of the stuff. But thanks guys. (:

Best Answer

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say you can't turn your adult filter off because you changes your age to an underage age.

Best Answer

Try changing your age up...something more than 16. A friend of mine had a similar problem...I cant remember how he solved it. Hang on...lemme give him a call.

Best Answer

Don't listen to this guy! Why would you tell a kid that for?

Best Answer

Because the kid wanted to know...

Best Answer

Kaylors , She is already on record as an Under aged user , if she changes her age group to 21-24 then she will end up with a Deleted account .

Best Answer

it won't work for age group 16-17

Best Answer