I'm thinking maybe I should accept a date and then chew with my mouth open and pick my noise. Seriously, I don't know how to make this guy go away!!! He seems to think that "no" means chase me harder.
lagatta lagatta 41-45, F 27 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Tell him that you have syphilis.

Best Answer

I like that!!! lol. That will probably cure him.

Best Answer

If he really loves her he won't be afraid to share her germs and diseases LOL

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

hmmm....that must be some really, really deep love/lust to risk getting an STD. lol

Best Answer

Most Asian guys are persistent in wooing women. I have my own experience with that. It could be really frustrating. And others would even be spiteful. Aargh. There would be endless Whys from them, like they're not even listening to what you're actually saying. And would take your words against you. They become helplessly nagging. The more you entertain that kind of manipulating tactics from them, you're just feeding them, without your knowledge. Don't be rough unless you have to, just avoid talking to him.

Best Answer

I don't think Asians like to be taken for a fool, all he needs to be is get disillusioned knowing he is wasting his energy on something meaningless that would never realize... Like they are more rational, no, than dreamers? Or am I wrong about the Asian people?

Best Answer

Ya, maybe eventually he'll just give up. No point in pursuing something that he will never get.

Best Answer

Tell him you're busy with me..........................................

Best Answer

Best Answer

can I inquire what country? I too have had problems with men from India and Pakistan. They are nice but they are frightening in the way they smother you with attention.

Best Answer

I live in Canada. What about you?

Best Answer

And yes, he's from India. Yup, he scares the hell out of me. I get the feeling that they don't have a lot of respect for white women. I don't think he would treat someone from his own country this way. I think he thinks white women are easy. Just my impression and can't say for sure.

Best Answer

Tell him you are madly in love with him and that you want to have his love child. Works like a charm

Best Answer

hahahah....good point.

Best Answer

tell him you won't marry him untill his whole family will move in too :)

Best Answer

bring up godzilla.... asians are terrified of him.....

Best Answer

really? I didn't know that.

Best Answer

LOL! liar^^

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol, this mad me laugh. But good question. Make up a horrible past like, being accused of murdering your husband, or killing your son. LOL find out what he hates then use it against him.

Best Answer

Maybe he gets turned on by that 0_o

Best Answer

say your a lesbian

Best Answer

Maybe if he is really interested he will try harder to make her straight. What a guy!

Best Answer

Write him a Letter, Telling him your NOT Interested.Sometimes your tone of voice can be mistaken. Make sure your firm and definitive. Send it to him registered Mail. He should get the point,if not you have proof to take to police that he is bothering you.

Best Answer

Very interesting. I would have never have thought of that.

Best Answer

tell him you're not attracted to him and you never will

Best Answer

LOL! I did. And that I'm married and in love with my husband. Nadda...he just seems to think he has to try harder.

Best Answer

tell him you'll send your husband to set him in his place

Best Answer

insult his homeland or call his religion a fake

Best Answer

you know that won't do any good either.

Best Answer

spit

Best Answer

He'll take it as a blessing, she finally decided to share something of herself when she actually salivated his face hahaha

Best Answer

Assault and battery always work. Kick him in the 'nads.

Best Answer

lol...I'm actually really tempted!

Best Answer

This might stir up the wrong emotions in him, and he will hunt her down with a vengeance. LMAO

Best Answer

The things that I would say to make him stop:<br />
1.I was a man<br />
If he still chase<br />
2. I got HIV<br />
if he still chase<br />
3.Go out shopping with him & SPEND EVERY PENNY HE HAS !

Best Answer

hahaha.....that's great!

Best Answer

The Asians are very disciplined and determined, very persistent in everything they do... Maybe he will hunt you down until he loses interest, not to offend you in any way, but you want him off your back... He will drop his hunt for you when he realizes you are NOT worth it... Yes so probably all those stories the others suggested would work, about you being all those undesirable things - far in debt, murderer etc. Good luck telling the story that would make him despise you beyond measure!

Best Answer

Tell him you need several thousand dollars in cash. They hate to spend anything. Tell him you are paying a lawyer and can't say why. He'll probably run away at the thought of giving away cash.

Best Answer

I hope that works. LOL!

Best Answer

So many of us are polite and nice when saying no, so as not to offend the man's fragile ego.<br />
But watch how animals do it. If the females doesn't want the male and he doesn't respect her warning signals of no, she delivers a very nasty shock.<br />
A mare will kick a stallion, and he'll be lucky if the result is only a bad bruise.<br />
A ***** will attack and savage a dog.<br />
A queen will scream and scratch a tom.<br />
Humans can say in a deep, loud voice, "NO, I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.<br />
Get lost now, and if you ever bother me again, you can expect some very nasty consequences, like police or an Apprehended Violence Order against you."<br />
Then slam the phone, the door, whatever shield, and do not answer it if he calls again. The next time he tries, be true to your word and fulfil the threat immediately.<br />
If you live in India, get your husband, neighbours and family to help you.

Best Answer

You've got a really good point. I live in North America and most guys are hesitant to overstep their boundaries so "no" to them means no. But with some cultures I think one needs to be more aggressive.......so perhaps I should be really, really rude. It's probably the only way other than getting the police involved that he is going to go away!

Best Answer

Totally avoid him. Don't talk to him. Go to diierent places.

Best Answer

Send him a certified letter that if he doesn't leave you alone ; that you are filing a STALKING Charge against him ..... then get a Temp Restraining order ...

Best Answer