I need to move on. Except everything reminds me of her. From the color blue to the squirrel that lived in my attic to the night sky to music to the place we met. Its the hardest thing.....to move on......i thought it was so perfect.
ninerzoon ninerzoon 36-40, M 4 Answers May 11 in Dating & Relationships

Find a New girlfriend you will be fine

Best Answer

If you have to "win it back"... its over.

Best Answer

i think at this point you just need to go to her and tell her that you miss her and that it was a mistake to have ever broken up.

Best Answer

But nothing ever happened! And thats why i feel so bad, we never dated, just talked and flirted and its gone now :(

Best Answer

why? what happened?

Best Answer

She just stopped liking me. Idk y. Maybe
I'm too old, maybe she liked another, maybe i didn't talk enough, maybe i have an addictive personality.

Best Answer

ask her to hang out, maybe just to get coffee. this is something you need to talk about. and ask if she says no, why is the reason. it could be something very simple to fix.

Best Answer

I wish it were that easy. I was told that i should keep my distance or somebody will go to the boss and accuse me of harassment. I rarely talk to her, i mean like never! And now this? It just keeps getting worse, all bc i kept my feelings in. Its too late now. But i would love to hang out and be a friend. Its so complicated. I need to move on....

Best Answer

it could be for the best. as they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Best Answer

Thanx but everything reminds me. And yeah the best cure is someone else. But im not getting that instant spark that we had with anyone else. .....

Best Answer

well you just need to meet the right person. just go out and try to talk to people. you don't feel that spark because you don't focus on anyone else. just talk to some women and ask them on a date. it will take your mind off of the other women.

Best Answer

Would you like to go out with me on a date?

Best Answer

Can't. For several reasons, all me. I don't ever show my face, or reveal my name. I don't go out with people online, and I don't do good with relationships. although it was surprising that you asked. lol

Best Answer

Well what do i have to loose?
Just my digital dignity lol. No really, i knew you would say no bc we are strangers in a strange land and your from France and i love that country. Then we shall be friends. Really though you were surprised? If this was said in person i may have said things differently.

Best Answer

well i think that was a bold move it's self to ask. and i don't live there, i live in the US. I just love the French culture. Although I do agree it's a great country, and yes, we shall be friends. :) and i'm surprised whenever someone asks me out. and i'm sure in real life it would be more nerve wrecking. lol

Best Answer

Its always is nervous for me. I hate it. I used to be afraid of commitment and still am kinda. But the longer you are alone, the more you want someone. So i say to you, date someone. Make some guy really happy. Because i know someone who could have made me the happiest i have ever been in my entire life.

Best Answer

similar problem over here. and your not the first to give me that advice. all i need to do it get over my fear of talking to strangers and actually find a person. :)

Best Answer

Me too. Online dating sucks btw. Dont try it, you will laugh at more than half the people on there. Plus being a woman you will get perverted messages, so i've heard. Its best to meet people in person, at the bar, church or in my case work. I will PM ya

Best Answer