get a social life me and my kids are sick of sitting in all the time, the thing is all my acquaintances are church people with kids and all they like to do is well boring things like camping im sorry but no. my son would ask does outside have wifi lol. we like things like cinema, concerts,eating out,museums,brunch, etc. if your into this and your a single mom then do you live in the west midlands, if not any ideas on how to kick start a social life?
clowntears32 clowntears32 31-35, F 4 Answers Feb 17 in Parenting & Family

Take a walk along " The Cut". I think that's a great area to meet and mingle with others.

Best Answer

lots of things to do depending on kids ages. like fishing! take em out at night and catch nightcrawlers kids love that . than fishing don t need much. if winter take em hiking. if snowy see if can rent or borrow snowshoes go to a golf course or woods. most citys have parks and musiams beach always fun. zoo , bowling if like aniamls take em to shelter maybe volunteer if love anamals

Best Answer

try meeting other parents at parks....bowling...etc

Best Answer