few days ago i fought a fair fight vs a 17 years old girl, im 20, dont ask how we reached it lol. i have 6 packs and 8 years in martial arts. she does only gymnastics.. .. she is 1.65 and im 1.67, a brunette beautiful girl. and she just finished me in that fight! she was extremly fast and i couldnt react between her moves. and she managed to hit me a lot.. i actually asked her to show me how she does it, and sorta train me.. and she accepted. and we met from time to time. and i became better a bit. but she still manages to beat me time after time without an effort. really easily. in 80 fight we had. she won 76. one time even a freind came who is 9 years in martial, and she beaten him in 4 out of 4 battles! how can it be?! a 17 years old girl who only does gymnastics, manages to beat time after time a 8 years martial arts man!?
weredsrfgrets weredsrfgrets 18-21, M 1 Answer Mar 19 in Hobbies

Maybe she was more focused.

Best Answer