dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 5 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

from my experience it was very hard because you get to trust somone so much and then they betrayed you but i realize thats not a real friend.

Best Answer

friendship is trust... when broken, like a bone, it takes time to heal.

Best Answer

there comes a time when you have to say "Enough is enough". You let go.....let go of the pain....forgive them. It will kill you to carry that hurt and anger around with you! Let it go! .....NO "buts"

Best Answer

We are closer to our friends than anyone except our lovers; sometimes even more so than our lovers. It's because of this that, when one of you leaves, it feels like a chunk of your heart is ripped out. Maybe you regret it? Maybe you're glad it's over? It doesn't matter, but losing someone close to you is one of the worst things people can go through. <br />
I lost my best friend five years ago, but I still feel pain when I think of her and what we both lost. It doesn't ever really go away, but it gets better.

Best Answer