I am disgusted to see how many men and boys who are looking at women and girls like they are commodities.
MirgoFrouchany MirgoFrouchany 36-40, M 6 Answers Apr 5 in Dating & Relationships

First, they need to refrain from using cheap words in our lexicon. I have always despised the word "*****", it's not only demeaning but it serves as a supressor. English is far too wealthy for such puerile verbiage.

Best Answer

learn, the way i see it if someone disrespects you, walk away . why would you want to entertain .

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

The same could be said for the members of my sex.

Best Answer

It could. But I experience that men are much worse than women in doing so because as it is said beneath, it is a society problem. Society is patriarchal, hierarchical and being a man is still considered better than being a woman by many. It is a huge and very sad problem that needs to be adressed. Young men everywhere seem to look at young women as basically being free prostitutes. It is ******* disgusting, excuse my language.

Best Answer

I agree and you're right about what you said. It is a pressing issue in most places I've been to and on occasion here where I currently live.

Best Answer