dianamawar dianamawar 26-30, M 55 Answers Dec 14, 2010

I am in the process of using herbs to enhance my bustline. I am a crossdresser. I have done a lot of research online into using herbal methods for breast enhancement. A lot of what I saw is, in fact, hype. Some of the techniques do seem to work, though. <br />
These herbal methods use phytoestrogens found in plants and herbs to mimick the actions of estrogen and antigens normally found in pubescent females that cause breast growth. There are several issues that affect breast growth in girls like us, read that: transgendered folks.<br />
The first issue is that these phytoestrogens have to overcome the testosterone our male bodies manufacture. As opposed to a true female hormone regime prescribed by an endocrinologist, these natural breast enhancement herbs need to be taken in larger quantities and for a longer time than a genetic female who desires larger breasts.<br />
The second issue is that these pytoestrogens are easily broken down during digestion and thus supply less of the estrogen-mimicking compounds to the breast tissue.<br />
The third is that male breasts have much less tissue to start with. This is why many TG women who have invasive procedures for breast implants end up beasts that look somewhat fake.<br />
The herbal methods seem cheaper but in the long run may be more expensive because the time fr<x>ame is a lot longer to gain the desired results.<br />
The program I have embarked upon to increase my breast size is three-fold. I have a subsc<x>ription to Lucille Sorella's "Flat to Fem" program and it's entirely herbal. I have also started using a product called Purafem. This is a regime using exclusively pueraria mirifica, an herb native to Thailand that is purported to work in males also. <br />
I have added a third part to my regime called tissue expansion. This involves the use of dome-shaped chambers placed over the breasts and a hand pump produces a vacuum iside the chambers to stimulate the breast tissue to grow and expand. This technique is used by some plastic surgeons to allow for a larger amount of flesh in the breast area in which to place breast implants. <br />
There are also excercises and massage techniques involved, but these are the herbal methods I use in conjunction with mechanical means. I have seen some progress in breast growth using these techniques. It's slow and patience is needed as our genetically male bodies produce testoserone which needs to be overcome.<br />
I have some words of caution, too. Be careful with the amounts of herbs that you consume. Although not known to be dangerous in and of themselves, the combinations and quantities need to be watched carefully. It is recommended to secure the guidance of a physician to monitor any medical issues. Tissue expansion can be dangerous, too. Too much vacuum can cause permanent tissue damage. Be very careful! The tissue expansion technique is also permanent. Use good judgement and be aware of any possible side effects or allerigic reactions to the herbs. Good luck! Gayle

Best Answer

Hi gayle.
Are you still using the herbals etc and if so are they working?
I've been doing the flat to fem programme but the results are a little disappointing. There is some growth but not yet to significant.
I've read about pueraria mirifica and it seems to be very effective though quite expensive. Do you think it's working for you? I must admit that I haven't tried a breast pump though this might help move things along.
Anyhow, Thanks for the post.
Lesley

Best Answer

Do the herbs make you more fem as in does it make your body more fem,like your hips and body hair

Best Answer

Try applying them topically with a good creme, liver kills 70-80% before it gets to the breast. I've make extrect and applied it directly with a 2" growth in only 3 months. VERY sensitive and wife enjoys them almost as much as I do.

Best Answer

Not that expensive. Check out Purafem. Start slowly, one or two 360mg tablets a day. Supplement it with Saw Palmetto. You should start to see results within 2 months or less.

Best Answer

either by hormone injections (estrogen) or through the various methods of natural breast enhancemen<br />
there is an endless supply of information out there, it is difficult to separate the facts from the hype.

Best Answer

is that hormone work for man?where the boobs come from?

Best Answer

you can take Phytoestrogens type of herbs/supplements.......but it def takes time....rubbing fenugreek on ur breasts for 2 days will NOT change u to a B cup - its impossible. If it worked every woman would be doing it. <br />
if you want to grow breasts without gaining massive weight you also have to lower your testosterone as well as boost estrogen...... The following herbs can be effective at lowering testosterone: Vitex (also called Agnus-Castus or Chaste Tree/Berry), garlic, Saw palmetto, drink 3 cups of spearmint tea a day (very important before u go to bed), Oregano, Eat grapefruit regularly, yucca, turmeric and nutmeg<br />
herbs that will feminize your body - boost estrogen levels (including growing breasts):<br />
Soy (milk or isoflavonoids capsule) and/or tofu, tempeh, Fenugreek, Fennel, Red Clover, Pureraria Mirifica,damiana, Dong Quai, Licorice (limited use bc of long term effect on liver), black cohosh (also limited use), <br />
You do not need to take all of the above....i would start with the T lowering herbs first then begin with the E boosting herbs ... remember this takes time - you are changing your natural balance so don't expect results quickly - its like your body is going thru puberty again except this time with Estrogen dominance. <br />
You should be able to find all of the above from vitacost.com.....they are reasonably priced. Good luck and remember to read about any herbs before you take them an ease into them......

Best Answer

I like the info will try asap.

Best Answer

If you're of a certain age, you might try complaining to your doctor about frequency and immediacy of urination. That's typically a symptom of an enlarged prostate. The standard treatment for this is Avodart, which shrinks the prostate by suppressing testosterone. There are obvious side effects from this in terms of performance, but in my case it caused some breast growth without phytoestrogens.

Best Answer

I`m a 36 year old male and just started to take two Pueraria Mirifica capsules daily for breast development and I have noticed significant changes after only 3 days.

Best Answer

what dose of PM and where do did you find yours?

Best Answer

I've been trying to grow my breasts NATURALLY for several months now. I've gotten a lot of good advise and encouragement at BreastNexus.com and I'm seeing results! EP is great and I'm not trying to steer anyone away but there is whole community and site dedicated to this endeavor that you might want to check out if you're serious about doing this non-surgically and WITHOUT presc<x>ription hormones.

Best Answer

i will solved your problem , mail me ,

Best Answer

Medela Freestyle Breast Pump - Pumping

by momandbabyshop
3 years ago
980,008 views

Brought to you by Mom and Baby Shop. To learn more about the range of products and services available, visit us at ...
(open this all at youtube and view video)

Best Answer

(open in youtube for view video)Size Matters Twist Up Nipple Suckers

Best Answer

(search at google and get ) Vacuum Therapy for Breast Enlargement

Best Answer

if efective than tell me pls

Best Answer

If you can help, I would really like it. Jackiewis

Best Answer

Saw palmetto to reduce Testosterone<br />
Pueraria mirifica to increase Oestrogen<br />
Twin dome breast pump helps to increase blood flow to promote new tissue<br />
Pueraria When taken orally a lot gets wasted as it gets burnd up in the stomach<br />
instead break open the capsule and mix it with a little ph balanced moisturiser cream and apply directly to the breasts this allows herb to enter

Best Answer

And how well has PM worked for you? I've had some growth from Avodart, a dutasteride designed to reduce testosterone for a benign enlarged prostate. (See my pics.)

Best Answer

it has worked quite well to be honest i'm now a 36B although it has been slow and i'm not the best at sticking to a routine and kept stopping for a while and then starting again

Best Answer

I found a good pueraria extract that can be taken or mixed with massage cream. and now I am also trying a bust serum that I massage into the best twice a day

Best Answer

I'm 67 years old, my T is low to begin with at this age.<br />
I take one pumpkin seed oil caplet (1000 mg) and<br />
one PM capsule (500 mg) every morning with my coffee.<br />
I've been on this regimen for 2 weeks and I'm noticing some firming and enlargement. Libido is down a little, but otherwise, no side effects. I started out a couple years ago on Pumpkin seed oil capsules for my prostate and then I noticed some breast growth. I love having breasts and they feel wonderful and very erotic. I want them bigger, so that's why I started using the PM. Seems like it's working well so far.

Best Answer

Drink Beer in bed.

Best Answer

ok well herbals, pills, and creams are not promising(though some do work) alone they do not have enough power for a man to grow breast, but there is an alternative that I know works on men and women. its breast massage. breast massage alone can provide satisfactory results, and with herbals you are promised a cup size in a month( give or take) if you want to know the technique feel free to pm me<br />
sincerely,<br />
Tyleen

Best Answer

How are you? I would like to know what Herbals you took so, I can start to do this?

Best Answer

please tell me how to massage for growth

Best Answer

Um can i use lavender oil while im massaging to stimulate growth?

Best Answer

Hey my name is josh how do i do them and u can txt me at 678 780 8639

Best Answer

There is a condition called Gynecomastia where a man's breasts will grow, but it's usually an indicator that something is seriously wrong with your endocrine system.

Best Answer

First, suck your own ****. Discover you like males. You are now becoming a female. Fap. Your **** disappears. You look at your chest. Dayum. 36DD's. You grab them. Oh YES YOU'RE A ******* GIRL YOU HAVE **** IT'S MAGIC DAYUM<br />
Then Rustle your own Jimmies after you fap as a girl ;)

Best Answer

The best method of feminizing the body is with actual estrogen, progesterone (limited due to cancer scare) and anti-androgen's (the most common anti-androgen is Aldactone or Spironolactone in generic). These presc<x>ription drugs work very well and will give you fully functional breasts. The problem is you need to get them from a doctor. The doctor has to keep a check on your hormone levels and on your liver to make sure you do not die. These medications can kill, they cause heart attack, stroke, embolisms and cancer. Never self medicate and always go through a doctor. However, any reputable doctor is going to want a letter from a therapist showing that you have Gender Identity Disorder. Without the GID diagnosis you should not be doing this.

Best Answer

I have been been using herbal male breast tincture kit from homeherbs.co.uk to help try and grow my male breast over the last 7 months. I advise anyone to have a go, i have grew from a miss-shaped A-cup to a B-cup with fullness. My life is so more happier now i am starting to look how i have always wanted. Hope my story can help others...x

Best Answer

good question<br />
still looking for answers

Best Answer

can women use the herbs too?

Best Answer

Can fondling increase breast size?

Best Answer

I'm a tg woman a want a big bust can anyone help me Billie

Best Answer

How can A man grow breasts naturally

Best Answer

birth control pill works fast!!!

Best Answer

can men grow big breast ever day after work i put my nipple in clamp and start to pulling on them to help them grow i like the look of them went they are pull out will that work to help them grow

Best Answer

Best advice is goto your doctor I have been on hormones for just over six months with wonderful results please check out my pics xx

Best Answer