Dont question, accept it. That is what happens when someone loves someone else. They help them through the bad times and laugh with them during the good. You have a good guy...just be there for him, like he is for you. <br />
Also, dont punish yourself by saying you do not deserve it...you do deserve it. If you did not, he would now be with you. Be happy.

Best Answer

You're right. I should learn acceptance. Learning to be happy has been a life long struggle for me. I feel bad that he tries so hard to make me happy but it does not come easily to me. I am naturally sad "eeyore type" person but I am still very thankful to have him in my life . . .

Best Answer

I used to be like that. i have found it easier to do when I hang around with positive people with goals, stopped listening to sad music and pushed all the negative stuff away...including certain movies and tv shows. Good luck to you...I know you can do it.

Best Answer

What you consider all your tyrannical venting and being an emotional wreck, he's stronger than that and it doesn't impact him the way it does you. He is not feeling the pain you feel so he can be strong and loving. It's a blessing he's like that, take what he has to offer you. You don't know when the tables will turn and it will be you bringing strength to him. It will happen.

Best Answer

Very well put answer. I appreciate it very much. Thank you (:

Best Answer

Thanks you. Please understand that life changes constantly. He's strong now, you will strong when he needs you.

Best Answer

I am generally the weak one in our relationship. I am struggling now to be strong and stay at a job that I hate. It's very hard but I know that we need the money. Thanks again . ..

Best Answer

My prayers are with you. You can do this. Life isn't about "having fun" all the time. There are those times we have to hunker down and do what's right for the present. Best wishes.

Best Answer