JeremiahJohnson JeremiahJohnson 31-35, M 13 Answers Dec 13, 2010

Being called CHristian is one thing.

Being a practising Christian is another.

Normally those two worlds never met.

Best Answer

'so-called' would be the right wording. For many people, spiritual transformation is a slow, gradual ongoing process. When humbleness starts to set in, someone can start to leave sinful and arrogant things behind.

Best Answer

oh god

this question reeks

ew

Best Answer

I dunno wtf laud means, I could google it, but I'm too lazy. I'm an atheist and I deal with accounts receivable in my job, the most arrogant customer I have is the secretary of the local uniting church, she's agressive, abusive and swears at me on the phone, simply because I contact her to let her know that their account is 3 months overdue, yet again. Because they're a church our boss insists that we give them a longer grace period before suspending their account than our normal 1 month for any other customer; churches, charities and community groups get 3 months. The uniting church always takes longer than the 3 months and is always rude and abusive to me when I finally contact them to say it's going to be suspended. I wish we could just close their account and refuse to reopen it, then they'd have to deal with our competitor, who just stops your account once it's a few days overdue and makes you pay a fortune to reopen it, regardless of who the hell you are.

Best Answer

I don't think God's all hung up on what words we use. it's way more important HOW your using. them. as long as I'm not going around trying to tear people apart, I think he laughs at my x and r rated jokes.

Best Answer

People wonder why I don’t go to church any more. Too many hypocrites.

Best Answer

Not all Christians are Perfect!

Best Answer

like me? :D

I admit it.. it is wrong.. and it's bad habit.. hypocrites are everywhere. it sucks.. and I will regret this.. but I just wanna be me right now. although I should be a good example of a good christian... easy to attack when it's convenient though huh. Read the Bible.. I KNOW I'm in the wrong right now. ... .. guess what though.. I'm not God. and I never claimed to be perfect.. sorry.. it's called being real.. and God like's it when you're real with him.

Don't be hatin' that's not very christian like either =/

awwww.... well that's lovely dear. Don't worry .. I'll stop soon .. + I gotta work tomorrow and I don't wanna be hungover for that.. so I'm done.. Thanks though... It's a nice reminder when I'm going to far.. I appreciate your correctiveness. :]

You do realize that God just used you to get through to me right? :D tell me that's not awesome?

Best Answer

Im no christian. Im more free than that. And have my courteousy and tact still in perspective.

Best Answer

how do you laud praises? "Boy, that was a really good hymn I just sang? Wow, I really prayed hard today? Damn, no one says a Hail Mary like me?"

Best Answer