shap36 shap36 41-45, M 9 Answers Sep 1, 2011

Wit time it does hurt less and less and then one fine day you will realize you are ready to forgive them and move on...with our without that person is a matter of personal choices.

Best Answer

Betrayal is a mistake. A mistake can always be forgiven as long as it is not perpetuated.

Best Answer

I have no idea as it's something that I would like to be able to do, but when it happened to me never could

Best Answer

No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Yes that is like one of the ultimate mistakes you can make but if the love is strong and just maybe a little flawed, then i think it is worth talking about and worth trying to save and restore to its' former glory. Forgiveness can forge a stronger bond. Love that is tested to the limits and sometimes beyond can teach you a lot.

Best Answer

because none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes.

Best Answer

Well when you realize that forgiving someone just makes your life,your health and how you feel better you will forgive and forget if possible.Not saying it is easy but it certainly is the best way to go.

Best Answer

If you are Christian you are bound by the Law of Christ to forgive everything! <br />
'Love your neighbour as yourself..'

Best Answer

One can be happy by having freedom.. By being free from the grudges..

Best Answer