NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 15 Answers Apr 21, 2013 in Community

A paintball gun. Every person should have a paintball gun to be happy

Best Answer

you cant

Best Answer

its hard to know what "being happy" really is ...

is it just a mental state? is it something we have to force or fabricate? what is it really? I believe all emotions are 1) temporary 2) fickle ...

Best Answer

I would be happy if you either stopped asking stupid questions or if you blew me. I'm thinking the second is more likely ....

Best Answer

If your brain is healthy, start from the premise that as long as your most basic security and survival needs are met, you are already happy.

Best Answer

It's kinda like the feeling on Christmas Eve... anticipation, excitement and happiness with no sure knowledge of what is coming.

Oh.... and trusting the process of life.

Micky

Best Answer

Seriously, you have no clue what makes you happy? You do realize happy isn't a constant feeling, right? Happy comes and goes like every other emotion.

Best Answer

Right. So, now you have a starting point.

Best Answer

you don't need much to be happy, nor are there any guidelines on what you need. It is a choice. Remember, happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life :)

Best Answer

Simple...sport car and large bean pole

Best Answer