def. take pics,'cause it don't last. Enjoy the attention. love your body, don't scutinize your flaws like, as women, we tend to do. Men don't even see them. Do all of the this and that that have nothing to do with being beautiful, but everything to do with being young.

Best Answer

such great tips. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Best Answer

your very welcome

Best Answer

Don't listen to men on this...Clothes have age limits you know that .Wear the more tasteful daring now because it will be the classics later.Go be a bit silly in fashion trends older women should avoid .Find your self in fashion tthrough practice which mistakes are the privilege of youth.Remember when you see a 57 year old dressed 17 she failed to do what your after and that is to know yourself in clothes

Best Answer

thank you very much. i loved what youve written here.

Best Answer

I honestly don't know, but this is a great question :)

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

and i like your honesty. check out some answers here. they are just so awesome

Best Answer

Yeah, they are :)

Best Answer

by taking care of it :)

Best Answer

I don't like vanity. I am not a big foto guy.. I don't view myself as genic as I see others. I would rather be taking fotos of other people. I do like nice wardrobes, I haven't the resources for them or the care of.. at this juncture. Someday.....

Best Answer

botox

Best Answer