Just asking.. :P
vickieprince vickieprince 51-55, F 20 Answers May 3 in Doing Good

Well my name is not really JustmeraeAgain, that would be odd. But, I am the age I am and don't lie about it.

Best Answer

No fake name or age here! I'm Totallypaully(Paul) and 58!

Best Answer

They lie. #_0

Best Answer

they have multiple personality disorder

Best Answer

My profile is me. My first name is mine. The rest is private to many. My age is real. I am my words. Many lie here. That is their ways.

Best Answer

duude, profiles don't need to be "real" if the said user of the profile keeps it real. everyone needs an image to sit behind online, not only for privacy sake but also so we don't need to worry too much about what other people will say about our opinions. not that worrying is real or isn't, but it sure as hell helps me out when i can put **** down and not worry about people judging me and my prof rather than just wat i put down.. :)

Best Answer

My name maybe my age I did not beside where did it say real.

Best Answer

My age and pics and vids are real. But, my name is not as I have a real job and need to keep some things secret from them...

Best Answer

my profile is real, my age is (unfortunately) and you know me

Best Answer

I don't use my whole name because of the boogers and trolls that hang out on the internet.

Best Answer

Well my username is not my real name but the rest of me is real! I'm male, 47. :)

Best Answer

Oh, I am fully honest in the contents of my profile, even though my screen name is not my real name.<br />
Why so?<br />
That's because I treasure my privacy in real life; everything that one posts on the internet ... is bound to remain online for several decades at least.<br />
Cheers,<br />
ABC

Best Answer

I guess mine is real, then. My question is, how old is the picture. I have one taken last week.

Best Answer

There are many fake people on this site.

Best Answer

I don't know. I am real, though not an actual flower :)

Best Answer

They can't.

Best Answer

they cant

Best Answer