Why do most people worry about what others think of them most of the time ?
guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 6 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sometimes you have to give up the things you like doing in order to maintain the things you need (like shelter, food, clothing, etc)

Best Answer

The reality is..what others think can dramatically effect your life.....One can't pretend it doesn't. What others think can effect your ability to be employed, how people treat you and ultimately what you can get out of life. Following your dreams nearly always has a cost...And one must remember...most people don't reach their dreams.

Best Answer

I think people are being squeezed dry by employers and the authorities,slowly eating into any money available after tax and the necessities of life,so that life is becoming a matter of "use",not pleasure orientated.Society is a control method used and shaped by the ruling elite to ensure the prisoners guard themselves and others.

Best Answer

Its either we are driven by"what are people gonna say"motto or "what is my interest" motto

You can't impress everyone in life,actually you are not a hundred dollar note which is liked by everyone in this earth

Best Answer

We tend to forget that life is short and postpone even our own happiness

Best Answer

A lot of things I enjoy cost quite a bit of money. That's more of a problem for me than what other people think. As for why anyone worries about what others think about them, it's likely because people need other people. We're social creatures, most of us.

Best Answer