The Duggar family has 16 children, who do they do it?! He must have a great job! And Oxtomom, she must get paid a lot from that "video" she made. I mean I have three kids and they are so expensive!
BOJ1988 BOJ1988 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 25 in Parenting & Family

I only have two but jesus they cost me a fortune.

Best Answer

Right!

Best Answer

I was just having this conversation with someone that thinks its judgmental to point out the obvious , its the children that suffer in these cases . unless you're mitt romney how is it possible to provide for all those kids , someone wont get the love and attention they require

Best Answer

They own buildings and lots... It's likely they have no problem affording it...
Plus the tv show pays as well

Best Answer

Work hard and long.

Best Answer

What job would you need to have 19 children, all comfortable and happy? They had to start young cause they aren't that old so something like being a doctor is unlikely. And Octomom is a **** star so the hard and long comment I found pretty funny lol

Best Answer

The Duggar's actually have 19 children. They do make big bucks for filming their show.

Best Answer

But I doubt enough to support all those kids. How did they do it before the show?

Best Answer