Even if things get bad I still enjoy the little things like going to sleep, waking up, eating, showering and just sitting around. I'm not the type of person that can easily bored and all the little things makes me happy but I still don't get how people can get easily discouraged.
Alkali Alkali 22-25 13 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Life is so hard.you are brought into the world depending on everyone and you die the same way. Some people do not realise the beauty in life but then again some people do not have the luxury.

Best Answer

Bcuz for SOME reason, SOME people r EXTREMELY sensitive about negativity ...it's as SIMPLY as THAT ...& me n you r on the EXACT same page with your little story there :)

Best Answer

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. ^.^

Best Answer

Trust me, you're not .....& another reason, THOSE people think that LIFE should be a CAKEWALK ..n that's STUPID thinking

Best Answer

I think people want life too be BIGGER BRIGHTER ... and forget that the small and simple things in life are what we remember far more that a trophy or a pursuit

Best Answer

Your principle is nice. Go a head. All people cannot be like you. So forget such people who discourage themselves. Sometimes we may not change them unless they are willing to take our help.

Best Answer

Yea you sound naive like someone who's never been through some really real shyt. <br />
I enjoy life though.

Best Answer

I probably haven't been through things as bad as other people have but I do know someone who has basically been through hell yet they enjoy life.

Best Answer

A lot of it is due to expectations. Life doesn't meet most people's expectations. So they get upset that they don't get what they want and achieve their dreams. When nothing good seems to pan out for them, they get pretty jaded.

Best Answer

Some people just have a different tolerance level for frustration.

Best Answer

You really want to know? If you're like my husband and I who have had nothing but bad luck for 6 years and he was laid off 8 months ago and still hasn't found a job....it's tiring. Especially for me. Waking up, going to work standing for 9 hours, coming home not have money to eat dinner and going to bed is tiring and emotionally draining. I hate my job, I've been there for going on 5 years, I was only supposed to be there for 1 year, I had to quit school when all the life crap started. Our plans for starting a family and finishing education and having a stable bad *** job have been F****D for so long it's impossible to enjoy he little things in life when you're worried about how you're going to pay your mortgage and eat, that lump you have no insurance to go to the doctors for and so on. I am a strong believer in enjoying the little things in life, but even the little things lose their spark when you're under a cloud for so long. I lost my Dad and my Mother-in-law the same day, exactly a year apart. So when my husband is in a depression over losing his Mom and his family falling apart, and when things start looking good, my Dad passes away and now I'm under a dark cloud. We have so many hobbies, hiking, biking, motorcycling, snowmobiling, walking the dog, being with family, fossil hunting, driving, fishing, you name it....it's 'just okay' now. Since I'm the only one working a POS job as cashier and knowing I could be working towards a Master's Degree makes me absolutely SICK to think how far behind plans have gotten. We don't even know what to plan for anymore so now it's like running in circles trying to figure out NOTHING. I still love my life, my husband, my home, but I'm definitely discouraged. It all depends on your life experience. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyway...sorry....

Best Answer

Because people make them feel like that. They do it to me all the time

Best Answer

Same here but I just ignore and move on, I'm not easily hurt by words.

Best Answer

I don't show it, but it hurts me. Unlike most girls my age (that I know of) I don't like to show my emotions or talk about them. Plus, who wants to give them the satisfaction?

Best Answer

Thats how I think when I'm effected by word, never give them the satisfaction of seeing you hurt. Theres not much girls like both you and I. Well, its best that we enjoy life while we can.

Best Answer

Yup. As long as I have a friend to make me laugh once, I'm good.

Best Answer