love and sex are two different things and you cant own another persons sexuality. Many people could save a ton of grief if they could understand this simple reality

Best Answer

mind over heart,

Best Answer

Being emotionless is easier than having emotions, because there is less pain involved. To answer the rest of your question about your ex leaving you for his ex, well I suspect he wasn't over her when he got together with you.

Best Answer

I have no idea why people do that, thats exactly what happened with me andmy ex, but we were together for almost 3 years. The best thing really is to concentrate on other things, i know it sounds bad but what i did was just focused on stupid things like how hot someone was, because then its not as bad, i still cry every now and then but im healing and friends help a lot too. Just be goofy and try to think about the good things in life :)

Best Answer

Yeah, see this is the second time that its happened... was with the last one for 3 years also. I know what you mean by taking your mind off it by keeping busy, it was just so much effort the first time that I'm dreading it this time. I'm pretty much dealing with both of them now. Bit of a bummer but nothing can be done, only thing left is to get over it. Thanks dear :)

Best Answer

Ya i understand :( I hope things get better hun, and youre welcome :)

Best Answer

No idea... he probably just lied to you the entire time. It's easy to move on from someone when you never had feelings about them. I envy people who can get involved with someone emotionally and then move onto someone else as if you never existed.

Best Answer