I can't imagine what a person tells himself to make THAT ok. Just like people who do things to small children, it's the ultimate in cowardice, simply despicable.

Best Answer

Some people can do this because they have sociopathic tendencies and lack the ability to feel empathy or any real regard for other living things.

Best Answer

They are small and can't fight back makes for a easy azz whoopin-they are pooseys.

Best Answer

Kids and animals are little and can't hit back at these bullying cowards. But, if these people get put in jail then the other prisoners should be told what they've done. (Years ago I lived in the Eastend of London on the Tibbs family manor (they were a well kown Eastend gang); they were villians yes, but anyone who hurt a kid/animal/elderly person and the Tibbs heard about it well......)

Best Answer

Same way they deny GOD and eat fecal matter: demons.

Best Answer

Hating a dog for digging a hole is like hating a goldfish for swimming, its what they do, the reason they dig is cos they are bored and have nothing to do, he needs to do more things with it, but thats all moot now, hopefully they will take it off him

Best Answer

I totally agree. I really hope that puppy gets a very good new home.

Best Answer

I don't get it either, but it can put me in a blind rage when I see it.

Best Answer

Yep. I literally wanted to go over and kick that guys ***! I'm a peaceful person but yeah... I was so mad.

Best Answer