Or are they just lying?
xLuvMikax xLuvMikax 18-21, F 13 Answers Oct 22, 2013 in Community

Drunks talk about anything... it's just mostly not worth listening to.

Best Answer

Oh, I can certainly tell.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's hard to tell, especially if I'm sitting down or drinking a lot in a short amount of time. But when I'm really drunk, I DEFINITELY know I'm really drunk. Sometimes I won't realize how drunk I actually am because I'll want to drink more, when the amount I just drank hasn't set in yet. I just love being drunk haha

Best Answer

Simply lying about lying

Best Answer

I know I'm drunk when I go to stand up off the couch and somehow end up lying on the floor.

Best Answer

I am drunk.

Best Answer

I can tell. One time I got in a fight with my two best friends while we were drunk. I felt bad later, and I was sad because I knew I was still too drunk to apologize sincerely. It sucked. Don't drink.

Best Answer

I take you've never drank alcohol before

Best Answer

I've drank alcohol but never been drunk or tipsy.

Best Answer

When I drink, I know when I am tipsy, I know I can't stay sensible, I started making weird crappy jokes, and my body can feel heavy but when your really drunk, and I mean bat **** drunk. You can't control your body, your whole system is crashing and then eventually you black out. Anyone who say they are wasted online are just tipsy.

Best Answer

I can feel it when I get dizzy, and I can tell when I am feeling sleepy or even a bit "foggy" or giggly. I've had a high fever, and I knew at the time that things were quite a bit "off" for my mind. <br />
I'm assuming that being drunk can feel a bit like those things, and that you can be aware of it.

Best Answer

Oh you'll know if you're drunk.

Best Answer